Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aug 4, 2010

its pretty cool, having the ability to make someone hard and cum in your mouth is very empowering. so i hear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's magical. Everything you've ever imagined and more.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

It's magical. Everything you've ever imagined and more.

this is true, I only ever imagine firm-but-pliable sausages filling my mouth and forcing their way down my throat until they explode into a foul-tasting body-temperature custard and withdraw for 24-72 hours. This is all the things I imagine.

snivell
Sep 9, 2015

watch out, my posts are pretty damn edgy
It's pretty swell.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Autofellatio isn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be. :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Egbert Souse posted:

Autofellatio isn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be. :(
you should see my chiropractor bills :(

my back hurts :(

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

you should see my chiropractor bills :(

my back hurts :(

It was the hiccups

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

tuyop posted:

this is true, I only ever imagine firm-but-pliable sausages filling my mouth and forcing their way down my throat until they explode into a foul-tasting body-temperature custard and withdraw for 24-72 hours. This is all the things I imagine.

Yeah you don't gargle the jizz or slurp it through your teeth like krill. If you're doing it right, you don't even taste it because it just shoots right down your throat and never hits the part of the tongue with tastebuds.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Swallowing is like when you have a cold and a lot of phlegm and mucus going on and you sniff and a big wad of mucus is in the back of your throat and you can't hork/spit because you are in company so you have to swallow this slightly salty gelatinous mass and it makes you slightly queasy.
Giving a blow job is like someone trying to cram a banana at your uvula, especially when they grab your hair etc. it can be fun if you have a respectful partner because it is fun to give someone else pleasure, but if they're not polite about it it can be very unpleasant.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can I page three olives to get a true cum sucking opinion? I don't believe a guy names shy house DAVE

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Shithouse Dave posted:

Swallowing is like when you have a cold and a lot of phlegm and mucus going on and you sniff and a big wad of mucus is in the back of your throat and you can't hork/spit because you are in company so you have to swallow this slightly salty gelatinous mass and it makes you slightly queasy.
Giving a blow job is like someone trying to cram a banana at your uvula, especially when they grab your hair etc. it can be fun if you have a respectful partner because it is fun to give someone else pleasure, but if they're not polite about it it can be very unpleasant.

You've brought home way too much rough trade. Anyone worth blowing doesn't just try to cram it down your throat, and if you're good enough at it they won't even bother trying.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
Aside from the whole semen swallowing thing it sounds nicer than eating pussy. That never doesn't smell, at least a little, unless you're going down in the shower. Also, unless you're blowing that meth addled goon who beats his boyfriend, you have an excuse to stop after he comes. Whereas unless your girl is particularly sensitive in the pussy area, less than two or three orgasms just makes you look ungenerous.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

criscodisco posted:

You've brought home way too much rough trade. Anyone worth blowing doesn't just try to cram it down your throat, and if you're good enough at it they won't even bother trying.

This is true, I had a fairly rough time in my teenage years.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ehhhh

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I once blew my load on an old gf's tits (during her lunch break) and she did up her top and went back to work like it was no big deal

Yeah, 'coz she was old. Old people don't give a poo poo about anything. Haven't you seen them in shops? Rude! loving hell. I can't wait until I'm old and can just push in front of everyone waiting in line, and get away with it just 'coz I'm old. Or have some strapping young buck come all over my boobs and leave his goop sitting there all day hoping I'd found the secret key to the fountain of youth. Not caring if people can smell it, I'll be old and old people get a free pass to do anything.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Titter posted:

Because the "job", the task at hand (mouth in this instance), is to get him to blow. To blow his load, not a gasket. Hence the term "blowjob."

I need to smartass on that, sorry.
"Blow" was a term for prostitutes back then (dunno ho wthis came to be, maybe from blowing your salary on them), and no self-respecting would take your poxridden lousy cock in her noble ladymouth, so "Blows" where the only ones to do this "job".
Hth.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

crossfit

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
gently caress a blow job unless it's a deep throat imo

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
the tip of a dick feels like a hard boiled egg. just a thing to think of the next you're eating eggs

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I get the feeling only one person who has sucked a dick has posted itt (in this thread)

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

October Revolution posted:

the tip of a dick feels like a hard boiled egg. just a thing to think of the next you're eating eggs

Id describe my dicktip more as "plum-like" than boiled egg.
Eating a boiled egg right now, doesnt feel anything like my dick tbh.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

gently caress da Mods posted:

blowjobs are like sucking eggs out of a shell

figures you'd know a lot about sucking from the quality of your posts.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
It's like sliding your teeth across a foam kickboard

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I need to smartass on that, sorry.

It's okay, no apology necessary. Smartass is good.

quote:

"Blow" was a term for prostitutes back then (dunno ho wthis came to be, maybe from blowing your salary on them), and no self-respecting would take your poxridden lousy cock in her noble ladymouth, so "Blows" where the only ones to do this "job".

~nods~ That's also where the term "blow" for drugs came about too. These days, people buy their blow and snort it up. Back in the day, they'd sniff the "blow" (prostitue) before any buying was done. If they caught a whiff of a stench too untoward they'd know she was a bit ripe, that their penis would be better served by a prozzie who was a lot less on the nose, and they'd move on to the next corner to try sniff out a better deal. Yep! 

quote:

Hth.

If anything, ^^this is what would warrant an apology. Those three letters are best used only in cases of extreme sarcasm and smartassery. I think you've used it sincerely there, a cringeworthy assault for which your "sorry" would be needed.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Saga posted:

Aside from the whole semen swallowing thing it sounds nicer than eating pussy. That never doesn't smell, at least a little, unless you're going down in the shower. Also, unless you're blowing that meth addled goon who beats his boyfriend, you have an excuse to stop after he comes. Whereas unless your girl is particularly sensitive in the pussy area, less than two or three orgasms just makes you look ungenerous.

dicks can smell too bud

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Saga posted:

I know, right? I want to just get in and get out, girls are groooooooossssss

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

deep impact on vhs posted:

dicks can smell too bud

Yeah, but pussy always smells is what I'm saying.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Saga posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with the women you've been seeing? Are they really fat or something? Pussy doesn't have an unpleasant smell unless the woman has been sweating for awhile (then it just smells like sweat because it's in a human crotch, dwi) or has some kind of condition (go down on healthy women only, hth).

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Saga posted:

smells goood

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

A Stupid Baby posted:

do you like performing cunnilingus

Darth123123 posted:

I don't want to google this
:psyduck:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

I don't want to google this

lol

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Saga posted:

Aside from the whole semen swallowing thing it sounds nicer than eating pussy.

No vulva or clit has ever blocked someone's air passage, the closest you'd come to something like that is if your partner wrapped her thighs tightly over your face and held it there. If anyone did that to me I'd probably bite their clit clean off, gently caress that.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
I've never been the guy who was unto forced deep throat or rough anything really but I was with one girl for a while who was fine with blowing me but would FREAK THE gently caress OUT if I touched her head in any way during, like even stroking her hair was mad off limits.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Darth123123 posted:

Can I page three olives to get a true cum sucking opinion? I don't believe a guy names shy house DAVE

I gave one to a guy last night, I mean it is OK if the guy is like super into it but I think it is more eh foreplay until the fun butt loving starts but he asked for me to suck him before I hosed him so I obliged, I mean it is only fair since he was originally planning on me bottoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

I gave one to a guy last night, I mean it is OK if the guy is like super into it but I think it is more eh foreplay until the fun butt loving starts but he asked for me to suck him before I hosed him so I obliged, I mean it is only fair since he was originally planning on me bottoming.

Lol good deal

E: that reminds me. Op, you "give" blow jobs, like a gift. Do sounds like a chore.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Sep 18, 2015

• Locked thread