Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
That's a question for my little friend here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
The vacuum cleaner!

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Darth123123 posted:

why do they call it a blow job anyways? please don't blow, but suck. that's my advice

Because the "job", the task at hand (mouth in this instance), is to get him to blow. To blow his load, not a gasket. Hence the term "blowjob."

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

a bay posted:

People seem to think this but Im not sold on the idea. It sounds like kind of a one way thing to me

Alright, let's cut to the chase here. What exactly would it take to sell you on the idea? ~fans face with an array of large denomination bills~

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I once blew my load on an old gf's tits (during her lunch break) and she did up her top and went back to work like it was no big deal

Yeah, 'coz she was old. Old people don't give a poo poo about anything. Haven't you seen them in shops? Rude! loving hell. I can't wait until I'm old and can just push in front of everyone waiting in line, and get away with it just 'coz I'm old. Or have some strapping young buck come all over my boobs and leave his goop sitting there all day hoping I'd found the secret key to the fountain of youth. Not caring if people can smell it, I'll be old and old people get a free pass to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I need to smartass on that, sorry.

It's okay, no apology necessary. Smartass is good.

quote:

"Blow" was a term for prostitutes back then (dunno ho wthis came to be, maybe from blowing your salary on them), and no self-respecting would take your poxridden lousy cock in her noble ladymouth, so "Blows" where the only ones to do this "job".

~nods~ That's also where the term "blow" for drugs came about too. These days, people buy their blow and snort it up. Back in the day, they'd sniff the "blow" (prostitue) before any buying was done. If they caught a whiff of a stench too untoward they'd know she was a bit ripe, that their penis would be better served by a prozzie who was a lot less on the nose, and they'd move on to the next corner to try sniff out a better deal. Yep! 

quote:

Hth.

If anything, ^^this is what would warrant an apology. Those three letters are best used only in cases of extreme sarcasm and smartassery. I think you've used it sincerely there, a cringeworthy assault for which your "sorry" would be needed.

• Locked thread