Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
why do they call it a blow job anyways? please don't blow, but suck. that's my advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

A Stupid Baby posted:

do you like performing cunnilingus

I don't want to google this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Archer666 posted:

Put a sausage in your mouth and try to suck it without letting your teeth touch it

how does he get the full sploogee effect tho?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

you ever gagged yourself on, say, a large cucumber? monster dongs are the hardest to deal with especially if they want more than just the tip. i can only do so much, larger gentlemen, please, i need air down here or you're going to get the awful sound effects/running eye makeup from tears/vomit all over your junk

almost there...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

half the time though they want you kneeling in front of them and they want to grab your hair and drag you up and down their junk and grab your wrists and THEY want to be the one's in control. i only put up with that poo poo if i really like the guy, but I do tell them upfront i expect something a little bit more refined than them just shoving their dick in me in return

yeah this was my thought, its more a control thing for the receiver. especially blowing on their eye/face/hair :)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can I page three olives to get a true cum sucking opinion? I don't believe a guy names shy house DAVE

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Saga posted:

Yeah, but pussy always smells is what I'm saying.

smells goood

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

I gave one to a guy last night, I mean it is OK if the guy is like super into it but I think it is more eh foreplay until the fun butt loving starts but he asked for me to suck him before I hosed him so I obliged, I mean it is only fair since he was originally planning on me bottoming.

Lol good deal

E: that reminds me. Op, you "give" blow jobs, like a gift. Do sounds like a chore.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Sep 18, 2015

• Locked thread