Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aKh-tIQIQ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

I only made it 25 seconds. Does it get better or worse?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
both, somehow

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Best thing NASCAR has done all year.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"Live, from New York, it's Saturday Night"?

Because it felt like the horrible bullcrap they put out.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
enough of that horseshit have some real racing

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Bubba Wallace says his new team motto is "suck less". I for one support him.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

How many people die in this one?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
nobody, and they shake hands at the end

I nsfw tag all the dead stuff, man

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Aric Almirola showed up in my sister in law's classroom and gave her a $5,000 check for winning an essay contest. That was unexpected.

https://twitter.com/RPMotorsports/status/647406283876921345

daslog fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 25, 2015

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

daslog posted:

Aric Almirola showed up in my sister in law's classroom and gave her a $5,000 check for winning an essay contest. That was unexpected.

https://twitter.com/RPMotorsports/status/647406283876921345

Was the essay topic related to smoked meats?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Furniture Row officially moving to Toyota next year. Press conference tomorrow.

http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/furniture-row-leaving-chevrolet-to-join-toyota-camp-in-2016//

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Gibbs cars are that far ahead apparently.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Figure they're at the bottom of a big Chevy pecking order, it's a smart move, especially with MWR pretty much dissolving. If I recall, it's why Gibbs switched originally too

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS

shyduck posted:

Figure they're at the bottom of a big Chevy pecking order, it's a smart move, especially with MWR pretty much dissolving. If I recall, it's why Gibbs switched originally too

It's pretty much this. While their RCR relationship is great, chevy's time and attentions (and :10bux:) is already capped out between HMS, SHR, RCR and Ganassi. Toyota is offering a check and support. That's an offer you can't say no to

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Who`s the capo at TRD, then?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Kyle Busch hits the wall on the frontstretch after having right rear damage. Phil Parsons suggests it could've been him trying to deliberately put debris on the track to bring out a caution.

Kyle Busch still gon win dis.

e- Daniel Hemric is running a Rick Carelli Total Oil-looking truck today and it's much better than their normal Danica-like scheme.

e2- Hope you guys weren't planning on running that engine again, SRA. Congrats to GMS!

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 26, 2015

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Not only do they get Toyota money but they'll also have a 'technical alliance' with Gibbs. Which really means that Gibbs now has five cars compared to Hendrick's eight.

Assuming Hamlin doesn't get replaced how soon until Furniture Row expands and signs Eric Jones?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The speculation is that they're shooting for a second car in 2017.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Heathen posted:

Assuming Hamlin doesn't get replaced
Is this a rumored thing or something?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Not that I know of. I could see Kenseth hanging it up in the next couple of years, though.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

It was rumored before they aligned with Furniture Row, mostly because he struggles to stay healthy. FedEx loves him though so he should be safe

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This hasn't been a terrible race, amazing considering it's Kentucky and Xfinity.

Five-wide down the backstretch. :stare:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Sep 27, 2015

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Fun finish.

Edit: Jarrett is fun in the booth. Calls it pretty much no poo poo.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

CBJSprague24 posted:

This hasn't been a terrible race, amazing considering it's Kentucky and Xfinity.

Five-wide down the backstretch. :stare:

there were like 2 cautions in the first half of the race

there were like 7 and a red flag during the 2nd

ugh

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

New Hampshire woo.

ayn rand hand job posted:

there were like 2 cautions in the first half of the race

there were like 7 and a red flag during the 2nd

ugh

That was some ARCA-level stuff by the 0 car. He didn't seem to do much of anything to miss the 42.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Time for that patented Kyle Busch Chase Collapse™

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

It's frustrating being a Kyle fan

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jimmie with a flat, too. No caution either! :getin:

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Goddamn :stare:

e: yeah dont hold the brake or anything

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jimmie with a flat, too. No caution either! :getin:

Only lost one lap, as only the 48 can.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"He TOTALLY took me out."

I feel like I've heard that before at this track.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

Only lost one lap, as only the 48 can.

And now a Lucky Dog.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Ungratek posted:

It's frustrating being a Kyle fan

you deserve being frustrated if you're a kyle busch fan

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That is the same god drat thing that happened last week. Leader didn't go, second gets the jump.

Kyle, Jimmie, Brad with problems today. DRAMA!

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
oh my loving god this is dumb as hell

The outside line clearly even stacked up because Biffle is such a dumbass, and it gets Kes a penalty :suicide:

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
He didn't take the position, I don't see the problem?

Also, Harvick gonna run out of fuel unless there's a caution.

Slickdrac fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Sep 27, 2015

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I don't understand how inbred idiots have done double file restarts with no issues for decades across this country at various dirt tracks

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

quote:

DeLana Harvick ‏@DeLanaHarvick 1m1 minute ago We are short on fuel and 11/20 are not

It's Denny Time. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Hamlin is going to win this loving race :suicide:

• Locked thread