Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Dale Jr's Axalta scheme is cool minus the gray numbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Also the sponsorship for Brian Scott/RPM is apparently Albertsons which features a B2B deal with fellow RPM sponsor Smithfield.

The Albertson's connection is another one that Scott has due to his dad.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I just assume that everyone in NASCAR cheats on their wife

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
I absolutely hate the red numbers. The 3M car has had yellow numbers for like 10 years.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

VikingSkull posted:

Another couple years and all the old hillbillies and fair weather fans are gonna be gone totally, this owns

Basically this

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Cole Whitt is out at FRM. Looks like it'll be Chris Buescher in the 34 and the 38 is unknown. I'm hoping Landon Cassill gets the seat since Hillman is no more.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

mearn posted:

Is Hillman folding up entirely or are they just on the outside looking in with this charter crap?

Hillman is folding. There were already money issues, but not having a charter was a death blow. From what I've heard he's working for Jay Robinson who has acquired at least some of the equipment.

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Wouldn't they have the 33 points available to them?

The 33 charter/points are Joe Falk's, and he's now apparently involved with the 95 team.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
Robby would have been a lot more successful if he wasn't his own worst enemy.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
The caution clock is dumb, but read that it only would have come into play like 8 times last season anyway.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Oh, praise Rowdy for reducing his schedule so he'll bitchslap the field in Xfinity only half the time now. Maybe this will be a modicum less of terrible.

I'd be willing to lay down money this is something NASCAR has asked him to do.

My guess is that this was in the cards once his Monster Energy commitments were finished. He'll be splitting the 18 with Kenseth, Hamlin, and whoever brings a check.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jim Noble is saying for the four NXS races with heats (Bristol, Richmond, Indy, Dover), if you crash during the heat, you won't run the main event. Backup cars can only be used until the green flag of the heat.

:psyboom:

Honestly that makes sense to me.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'm torn. It does makes sense since they're qualifying races, but there's something that feels wrong about the chance of no insurance for a contender getting Goodyear'd and DNQing.

That said, everybody's just going to keep their nose clean in these, aren't they?

I haven't looked at all the details, but I'd be shocked if there are no provisionals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

BMB5150 posted:

In simple terms, he's hellbent for NASCAR to do more than Drive for Diversity.

To be fair the D4D places good minority drivers with Rev Racing which is a fate worse than hell.

kidcoelacanth posted:

Fantasy groop on Yahoo

SASCAR 2016
Group ID #3147
pw: derrike

I'm in as Vehicular ManSauter

• Locked thread