Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
But I've never taken meth. I don't even know where to buy meth if I wanted to take it. This experience has changed my view on the validity of drug testing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Do you use an asthma inhaler?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Do you take Ritalin for ADHD?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I don't think lab work tests for addiction

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

There's a lot of drugs that can cause a false positive for meth

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I do not use an inhaler or take ritalin. The fact that there are a lot of drugs that can give a false positive makes me worry because tests like this are used to determine things like probation violations and send people to jail.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Yeah drug testing is bullshit most of the time

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

BigBoss posted:

This experience has changed my view on the validity of drug testing.

Another junkie grasping for straws.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

take some meth just to make sure

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maybe you should do less meth op

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

stop doing meth op

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

or keep doing it idgaf

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

take some meth just to make sure

I don't even know where to get some. My entire knowledge base of meth comes from Breaking Bad clips.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

What drugs do you take including over the counter medications? There are some that are cross-reactive. What kind of test was done? Blood, urine, hair, oral fluid?

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

BigBoss posted:

I don't even know where to get some. My entire knowledge base of meth comes from Breaking Bad clips.

Its not that hard, just go ask your local chemistry teacher to bake some up for you.

protip: bring a graphing calculator to trade

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

BigBoss posted:

Wait...so are you saying you haven't properly watched Breaking Bad yet, only clips? If anything here's hosed up, it's that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you ever suck a dick?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Do you know what you're levels were? Did it show a trace, or did it show high amounts? Even if you actually used meth, it would flush out of your system in a handful of days.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Was it just a screen or was it confirmed through gas chromatography or mass spectroscopy?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
well friend, usually they call it crystal or ice, they don't say "hey man, want a little meth?" so chances are the drug you thought wasn't meth, is in the end, actually meth. hth

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
HAHAHAAHA YEAH OP ME TOO BUDDY WHAT IS UP WITH TAHT!!?!?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Lol ppis cause you to piss positive for meth. Dont worry about it

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
That ecstasy tablet wasn't MDMA

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sorry about your breaking probation and impending jail stint.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
theres a thing called double jeopardy laws op and this means you can now legally snort up as much glass as you want

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it's prob from allergy medicine, op

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

prolly looked at your teeth and said, "yup, meth".

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Lou Takki posted:

protip: bring a graphing calculator to trade

got an 86 corolla this way

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It only takes one time. You're obviously a tweeker dude.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey OP, got any Methamphetamine for sale? I'm not a cop.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

VendaGoat posted:

Hey OP, got any Methamphetamine for sale? I'm not a cop.

he'd have to tell you if he was

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

BigBoss posted:

Breaking Bad is actually surprisingly accurate. That whole sequence in Spooge&Skank's trailer? Happens every day in ten million homes, although generally without Jesse Pinkman or an ATM. That bit with the shovel? Fuckin' spot on. Breaking Bad can even help you score meth. Just walk down the street in a bad neighborhood until you see a guy that looks like Skinny Pete, and then ask him, "you got that crystal, dawg?" Dudes that look like Badger or Combo are more likely to sell you pot.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Cnut the Great posted:

Wait...so are you saying you haven't properly watched Breaking Bad yet, only clips? If anything here's hosed up, it's that

Yeah, I heard it was an all right show, and I was going to watch it but I just decided to pop in my Firefly DVDs and watch those again instead.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BigBoss posted:

Yeah, I heard it was an all right show, and I was going to watch it but I just decided to pop in my Firefly DVDs and watch those again instead.

You're insufferable

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

VendaGoat posted:

You're insufferable

Give him a break he's not in his right mind.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
BB is a show you will get hooked on from the very 1st episode, a a lot happens, the others aren't as fast paced

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

meth til deth dawg :ducksiren: :hf: :whatup:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

BigBoss posted:

change your username right meow

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Network Pesci posted:

Breaking Bad is actually surprisingly accurate. That whole sequence in Spooge&Skank's trailer? Happens every day in ten million homes, although generally without Jesse Pinkman or an ATM. That bit with the shovel? Fuckin' spot on. Breaking Bad can even help you score meth. Just walk down the street in a bad neighborhood until you see a guy that looks like Skinny Pete, and then ask him, "you got that crystal, dawg?" Dudes that look like Badger or Combo are more likely to sell you pot.

Lol don't encourage the op to buy drugs this would be him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcK_p1ca-u0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

BigBoss posted:

You'd be better off and way more interesting if you picked up a drug habit, Christ.

Tests that come back with wildly incorrect/incongruous results often point to serious problems, OP. Might want to follow up on it. Sounds like dick cancer to me.

• Locked thread