Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Show was okay, but tries to touch my feels too much. That's not cool, nobody touches my feelings. We're all a bunch of dumb loving faggots, everyone on earth. Steven Universe reminds us that aliens are loving faggots too. Is there any place safe from faggotry? Hell no. Im gay. Let's gently caress, OP.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Sep 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

wayne curr posted:

Look at how loving repulsive this thing is.

Is this one of those "tumblrinas" I've heard about?

She's short? That's rude. Its bad enough for them that they can't ride rollercoasters.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Das Boo posted:

Johnny Test?

Oh god. I forgot about that trash.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

We really need to bring back the Tumblr thread. SU just skims off the top, we don't get to laugh at the depths that it doesn't reach.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

^ agreed. Show ain't right, I'll tell you hwat.

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Sep 20, 2015

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Unguided posted:

Clarence is a good show or at least it was, I haven't watched it in awhile.

I like that it is about my homeland, Arizona. Its a very accurate representation.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

This thread is great. It is good to remember that being a fanboy of anything is loving pathetic, and that anything and everything can be made fun of.

Back in my day, people used to be able to like things without being mentally stunted bitch-boys. But now, people try to dress like their favorite not-real-people, and get all mad when people don't care what they like.

I blame parents who shelter their kids. If a kid dressed like ANY cartoon character back in my day, they got eggs thrown at them, and then their parents beat them.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

My rear end in a top hat dad made me a MAN. Now I can beat him up. Sorry you cant dethrone your dad and take your place as king of poo poo-mountain.

(I have issues, it is my dad's fault)

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I love how this thread is better than the TVIV one. Much more mature in here.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Lasher posted:

Going purely on the gifs in this thread I'm imagining it's basically Bobby Hill with super powers but instead of a strong father figure like Hank trying to steer his son onto a path of normality he's got robot moms who tell him to embrace his inner clown.

That's pretty much exactly what the show is.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Das Boo posted:

And on a side note, the "I/my kids turned out fine" thing's not the best defense. Substitute sexual content with spanking and watch the poo poo storm roll in.

You sure are upset about cartoon space lesbians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I am certainly thankful that Glowku knows what's best for all the kids to be thinking about. Same with Troposphere.

• Locked thread