Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Kharnifex posted:

All these kids spergin about Rocklords, Go-bots suck!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Fonzarelli posted:

real edgy opinion about a kids show that wasn't for you in the first place

way to go OP, you certainly have better taste than those defectives.

This cartoon, it was made for me!! *crawls into monitor ala videodrome and grows a vagina on the end of his dick*

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

lol what's this from

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Docahedron posted:

Uncle Grandpa, which they did a crossover show with. I guess there was some animator drama.

uncle grandpa was good and gently caress the haters

edit: i can't find any drama so please tell me that rebecca sugar cried and peed her pants or whatever

cram me sideways fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Sep 20, 2015

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Maldoror posted:

true to cartoon network there are adult movie references in the show little kids won't get; this is probably one of the best ones i've seen yet

i was like omg lol

it's one of the things i miss about billy and mandy which was pretty big on this sort of thing

why don't you feel pandered to

i mean, the reference is there for the sake of there being a reference there

for you

to get

it's pandering

it serves no greater purpose than to get you engorged for "getting it"

why is this good?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

basement jihadist posted:

steven gooniverse

nice

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
metaloclypse is one joke and the joke was told in the first episode and then it was told again and again and again for how ever many seasons they did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
the thinkpolice from the thoughtcrimes division are here to take your stevens and universes away and dispense moral justice

• Locked thread