Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
condiments?
goku
vegeta
piccolo
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Mayonnaise, horseradish, and cocktail sauce. Worst condiments ever.

god you loving suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Mayo is good if you don't overdo it. It can act as a sort of glue on sandwiches.

For an example of "overdoing it" look to any fast food restaurant's usage of mayo. Disgusting.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ranch is kind of gross.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ranch is really only good as a counter point to buffalo sauce

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

i feel like thats more a blue cheese situation

actually yeah blue cheese is better... hrmm wtf is ranch good for then

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the thing about condiments i dont understand is people that use just SO much of a given condiment. usually it is mayo or ketchup. just dousing whatever the gently caress food with the stuff jesus christ.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i used to not "get" blue cheese like you but now i "get" it and i think it's pretty good from time to time :shrug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pesto isnt a condiment wtf

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

if you look the ranch is organic, lmao

it's important to go organic for the things you eat daily imho

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i didnt even bother looking it up because i knew it was british as soon as i read it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i voted for bottom goku. get it? like gay sex.

• Locked thread