Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
So basically this has now happened twice and the first time i thought it was an STD. I'll get hammered and request sexual ministrations from my gf (shes not really my gf, i just tell her she is so she touches my penis and cooks for me, but thats another story). Sometimes this will be in the form of a hand job which is pretty cool. But i will often be v intoxicated (i've fallen asleep a few times while shes been workin on the cock). She is apparently not so great at hand jobs or telling when more lube is required bc my dick was like bleeding and literally skinned raw once and idk if this was maybe revenge for falling asleep or revenge for my emotional unavailability or whatever the gently caress so i waited a day or 2 and noticed it was getting better really fast and i had googled every std i oculd think of and it didnt look like that so i basically realized i had a penile rug burn.

the second time it happened the same thing i basically passed out mid hand job and woke up with a broken dick so im thinking i either need to tell her ot be aware of the lube situation or just if im asleep stop trying to have sex with me or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

not reading your dick story fag

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Same

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i traded my dick for a pack of smokes

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Why is she giving you handjobs instead of blowjobs? Is she some form of primate other than human?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op Peyton manning is playing right now and I'm glad your dick is injured

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
maybe you're like ted bundy and you can't achieve ejaculation unless you're hitting a lady with a tire iron

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
sounds like she needs some more training. better send her ol' Kuato's way and i'll give her back when she has more experience

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Glad she has enough self-respect not to let you stick your smelly pecker in her.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

gottabefrank posted:

Glad she has enough self-respect not to let you stick your smelly pecker in her.

she does, its just more work for me, so we only gently caress when she doesnt mind being on top

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Stop bragging about your girlfriend!!!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

better provide us with video recording of her jerking it so we can help u out OP

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
your girlfriend is abusing you get help

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
something something deflated balls joke

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
OP is a liar. GF doesn't exist, OP hurt his dick trying to stuff it in the neck of a half full chilli sauce bottle.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lol hand jobs what are you guys, loving 12?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
^--- :hfive:

lol a loving hand job she doesn't want you inside her you disgust her

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
GF needs to learn to deep throat or take a hike.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
serves you right for being circumcised idiot

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
pic of op's girlfriend

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol handjob

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Paging Dick Trauma to this thread.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Tom Broidy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
what is his name, OP?

• Locked thread