Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Just wondering, since they (the holidays) are starting to come up. Should I talk to them about how to lose weight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Feed them, you rude person.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I don't.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Just wondering, since they (the holidays) are starting to come up. Should I talk to them about how to lose weight?

no. mind yours and say thank you for gifts and food. then go home and don't think about it for a year.
drat goons

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
always cook two turkeys!

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
make sure to have a lot of bread. like so much bread.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
im fat

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
have you considered making GBS threads in your pants op

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i am the fat relative

you better make the dirt pudding this year grandma or ima put you in a home

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I eat almost as much as fat people when I'm around 'em. I bet they think I eat like that all the time and am blessed with a fast metabolism or something heh

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Make sure you put the biscuit on their nose and rub their bellies if they don't eat it until you say so. Try taking them out for a walk if you're concerned about their weight, bring along a tennis ball or something and try playing fetch. It can be fun for both of you!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
glitter bomb them and hang them from a pinetree

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Lol if everyone in you're famil including G-maw and G-paw aren't Adonis-like superhumans with washboard abs.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I don't give a poo poo how fat they are and how many servings of pecan pie they shove down as long as that keeps the ethnic slurs from coming out of their diabetic mouths. WV rules

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i take a poo poo on their plate and say hey look fatso is shoving more poo poo in his mouth what a surprise.

then i burn the house down and kill all occupants including myself.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if they ever have to back up for any reason make a loud "BEEP! BEEP!" sound effect like they are a garbage truck or other large truck

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Robbie Fowler posted:

i take a poo poo on their plate and say hey look fatso is shoving more poo poo in his mouth what a surprise.

then i burn the house down and kill all occupants including myself.

Marry me and punch my children.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
i give em eat

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Put fake beards on them and rent them out as Mall Santas.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't really have any fat relatives, I guess the gene that understands self control and not being disgusting pigs is just a gene that runs in my family :shrug:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Set out snacks before hand, so they've already eaten before the actual meal and will leave more for everyone else.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

boom boom boom posted:

Set out snacks before hand, so they've already eaten before the actual meal and will leave more for everyone else.

Pfft, that's just getting them warmed up.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
get fat too and rub tummies it feels suuuuuuper good

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Phobic Nest posted:

Pfft, that's just getting them warmed up.

That reminds me, this is a little thing, but important; make sure the snacks aren't right out in the open where everything is. Fat people often feel uncomfortable eating in front of people when they aren't eating, so make sure they're in the kitchen or just somewhere people aren't gonna be looking, and they'll gorge themselves to their heart's content

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my immediate family utterly loathes my extended family, so holidays tend to be fairly restrained. the fattest one doesnt even show up most of the time, what with how awful holiday travel is.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o6AEuj09q4

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i post this is in every one of these threads because its the best summary of flawed psychological processes and the general american defense mechanism:

i am 150 pound male, my 350 pound aunt tells me every holiday dinner that i look unhealthy and need to eat some more

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
get muscles dude

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Doctor Schnabel posted:

get muscles dude

i am a compact series of muscles and brilliant ideas

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i leave without telling anyone and then maybe, just maybe, have to listen to 20 seconds of being told how rude it was by my family

pretty god drat good deal if you ask me.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im 5'1 300lb all muscle

never visit your relatives guys, they suck

Lycaeon
Feb 20, 2013

A closed door is a closed mind.
Treat them just like you would any of your other relatives.

Which is to say make small talk and then sidle somewhere else where you don't have to talk to them.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

extra stout posted:

i post this is in every one of these threads because its the best summary of flawed psychological processes and the general american defense mechanism:

i am 150 pound male, my 350 pound aunt tells me every holiday dinner that i look unhealthy and need to eat some more

counter with "Alright, how about i eat YOU?" and wink a few times.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just logically explain to them the negative health aspects of obesity, and tell them how diet and exercise can help them lose weight

most fat people are just fat because they are ignorant of nutrition

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I just logically explain to them the negative health aspects of obesity, and tell them how diet and exercise can help them lose weight

most fat people are just fat because they are ignorant of nutrition

could you please film their reaction as they very much appreciate this knowledge, maybe even them writing it down, and sticking to it starting not later, not new years - but right there as they give half their remaining plate to the family dog, get a glass of water and drink it while researching a new work out routine on their computer

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We're talking about the morbidly obese, uses those electric scooter things they have at grocery stores type of fat, right op?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

eat them

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
abandon your scrub tier cooking and realize that you can use your parents badass kitchen and make a 7 course menu and finally there's someone willing to go the distance you ungrateful twatbrush

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wiow, thats a little rude. maybe i meant making a 7 course menu from the fat relative, but i didnt elaborate on this because i didnt think it was neccesary, but i bet you didnt think of that, did you you were so earger to score a sick butrn on the internet forums some thing awful. im not offended but im just a little disappointed by your actions, i dont think it was called for and i think it reflects poorkly on you as a person and about your personal ideas and habits, and i dont htink you really thought before making that comment. i think maybe you should step away from the computer for a buit and think about your life and what brought you to this point beca oh you meant the op never mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I make sure they are taking good care of their feet.

• Locked thread