Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

I'm tired of the PM’s asking if I actually poisoned kittens, instead look at these boobies.
Well, that is one way to break through a time lock to setup this doctor to make his appearance in the Day of the Doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

I'm tired of the PM’s asking if I actually poisoned kittens, instead look at these boobies.

EricFate posted:

This is true.

But I think we're all forgetting that she was not the ONLY hybrid who was created via that process. There is a third option.

Well, River Song is making an appearance this season and the Doctor does lie. Also there are 4 options. Don't forget about Donna.

Intrepid00 fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Dec 2, 2015

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

Mind Loving Owl posted:

Anyway, why exactly was the Sisterhood of Karn there at all? And am I the only one confused by why a race of time travellers would be into prophecies?

Because you should expect immortals at the end of the universe and they do enjoy fireworks.

• Locked thread