Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yeah its a good tune to listen to every now and then, gives me some feels like i can really relate or something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
idk why but i always thought the 'fast car' was most likely a Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am from the 80s - not sure why, maybe it just seemed to match the environment/theme that is established by the Chapman's music and lyrics. no way it was like BMW or something, only other guess would be like a Datsun 280ZX or another OG Japanese sport coupe

Howard Beale posted:

tracy Morgan --- fast truck

now thats what i call a one hit wonder! *ha-hiccc* get it??

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Sep 19, 2015

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Maldoror posted:

tracy chapman wrote fast car in one night

yeah so? Robert Altman's adolescent son wrote "Suicide is Painless" in 5 minutes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

squartle posted:

i got her confused w macy gray today

hes not gay hes married to Felicity Huffman!

• Locked thread