Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol at all the people outing themselves as retards as well as racists with the sub saharan africans are no better than animals have no history art or culture bullshit

like i can name songhai great zimbabwe ethiopia axum timbuktu mansa musa the benin bronzes kongo off the top of my head

not that we didn't all know the rowdy dog man was a retard and a racist obv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

matrocious posted:

Evil white imperialists ruined all of Africa 100 years ago so badly that the noble Africans couldn't fix their own poo poo in the following century.
decolonisation happened in the 60s you colossal loving moron

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
sorry that should be "decolonisation" because it didn't really happen

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

Look I know it's popular these days to go on about how horrible the white man is and how those noble Africans were doing ok until Europeans showed up, but it's logically obvious that black Africa was already messed up or else the Europeans would not have been able to waltze in and take what they want. This does not immediately imply that blacks are of inferior intelligence, there could have been other factors.

In any case, I've always found it fascinating how the white man got on the cusp of total world domination, then got cold feet and pulled back in a wave of doubt and self disgust.
yeah but if the standard for hosed up is "got pwned by the white man" literally everywhere outside of europe was hosed up

also most of europe

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

The Taint Reaper posted:

ITS ONLY BEEN 50 YEARS THATS CERTAINLY NOT ENOUGH TIME TO GET BACK ON YOUR FFET!

*doesn't put 2 and 2 together*
sorry i just didnt trust the guy who cant even get basic facts right for analysis of the black mans savagery

• Locked thread