Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

its pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
oooooh you're in for it now

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You know that guy that has the avatar of the blue dinosaur going back and forth? And then some wiseguy photoshopped two dicks in there so the dinosaur is sucking two dicks? For the purposes of this topic I'm doing that to all of your avatars. Rodent of your dreams? Sure if I dream of a fruit bat with a penis going in and out of its mouth. Beer yeah more like queer, because there's a blue dinosaur wagging its dick back and forth between those two dudes lips. dad gay so what, more like poster gay so what and here's a dickstorm raining into that green tshirt wearing motherfuckers mouth. Instead of a hammer, sickle, sword, and dick on that guy's flag I just shopped it to be four dicks. Circuitboard but the circuits are a magic eye thingy that you look at it long enough it turns into a dude sucking dick. And all the posters without avatars I webdogged them and bought them avatars of their IRL faces but MSPainted a dick in their mouth. Like gently caress I'm spending all that money on avatars though you'll just have to imagine it.

Man, I kinda want to take Hwoarang up on his offer of an rear end-kicking, I want to see a quadruple pirouette air kick combo IRL. Too bad now it's dicks instead of kicks he's pulling off four at a time.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'll loving run any goon I see over with my god drat car

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
loving human being goons

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
more like flamer war, you set of fuckin bent cunts

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I swear to god I will loving eviscerate any and all of you

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I am the loving stallion.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i bet you nob each other up the arse all the time you fuckin shirt lifters

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you bunch of addlepated homunculi!!!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Network Pesci posted:

Circuitboard but the circuits are a magic eye thingy that you look at it long enough it turns into a dude sucking dick.

yeah but this is actually already what it is

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

dad gay. so what posted:

all the hot goonettes. i send them pictures of me in my leather jacket smoking a cigarette

whats his name?

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
let's start a war, start a nuclear war

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
gently caress you

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
fight me irl

faggots

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'll fight any goon in Austin

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im moving to austin in 10 days get ready bitch you are going down

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

TEAYCHES posted:

Austin is for people who are too poor to live in California.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pawn 17 posted:

that's funny, as I heard California is for people too retarded to live anywhere else

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

Don't move here. We're full

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

i grew up in texas and have only spent the last five years out of state idiot bitch im a texan returning home

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

i grew up in texas and have only spent the last five years out of state idiot bitch im a texan returning home

you lived in nebraska

you will never escape its stink or live down the shame

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

"It's me, retard!"

- everybody else but me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you lived in nebraska

you will never escape its stink or live down the shame

:( id defend myself by pointing out that most of my time out of state was in delaware but thats even worse

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Suck my dick

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Do it in an aggressive way

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Professor Tomtom posted:

Do it in an aggressive way

I give gentle and sensual bjs, sorry Prof.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Pawn 17 posted:

lmao at anyone who lives in california

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
lollin @ these homos without plat

bitchmade losers

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Harry in Rio posted:

bitchmade losers

ya lol 2 bit broke rear end jokers

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Maldoror posted:

For gently caress's sake. I have started entering descent, funny content and i get flammed / insulted in every thread i post no matter what content or funniness i post in whatever thread and its beginning to piss me the gently caress off. Now listen here i wouldn't mind if you gently caress holes constantly flamed me as long as i was being gay or being hostile, but there is no loving reason to flame me when i am entering decent content, its just a loving bandwagon. Whats hilarious is that you faggots think you are actually getting on my nerves / upsetting my by insaulting me; I'll tell you, that in school every loving day i was called "asian biaotch" by blacks (I went to school in a black community in cali), I was teased by everyone of all races but mainly blacks, every day, for playing magic the gathering/ warhammer etc. So If i can handle being bullied by large blacks (who im actually cool with now, i matured into a good looking guy who gets girls, and has a girlfriend who lets him gently caress whenever i want), then you think i care what some pasty whites on the internet think of me. Heres a clue if you cant get it into thine thick skull: THE ANSWER CONTAINS THE LETTERS O and N AND NOT IN THAT ORDER, REARANGE THEM TO GET THE ANSWER. Now let me ask you this. What if elf pr0n had my entire posting career? she would still be revered and popular, because she is a girl. this shows how desperate FYAD is, and its ironic that you call GBS nerds/virgins ETC when you circlejerk around girls like poseur and elf pron, who in my opinion is a vappid, stupid oval office who enters no content whatsoever. IVe spoken with lowtax over ICQ/ Email and he actually says that i am a cool guy, what do you nerds think of that, that YOUR HERO lowtax likes me? Whats sad is that now you know lowtax likes me, my popularity will probably go up just for that. You think I give a gently caress? I dont care how popular I am in this forum, I am an independantguy, I play by my own rules and i dont give a flying gently caress what society thinks of me. I have my own style of dress and poo poo, and really dont care who likes me and who doesnt. dont like me? thats thine loss not mine.

Now, if i were ever to meet one of you people who flames me in real life, let's just say thine attitude might change a little. Ive studied tae kwon do for 4 years, and studied kung fu as a young child. I am going to take up judo soon, and also casually jeet kune do. I lift weights every day, and have been in a fight before, and won. That's the thing, that behind the internet you can say whatever you like to me, but you know what? Im secure in the fact that i am popular in my circle of friends in real life, and dont need to be accepted in some spokkerjones forum to boost my self esteem, i am also confident that i could kick most of thine asses in real life, so what do i care? Another thing. You FYADDERS think that you invented "offbeat" humnor like saying random poo poo like "GONG SHOW MUMPS", but its been done before and way loving better. Have you ever seen wobbl and bob? the badger badger mushroom animation? in 30 seconds/2 minutes those 2 flash animations capured a random abstract humor way better than fyad has for years. Even if it were true that fyad was funny, you people have no loving justification in flamming GBS etc for being losers when if you look on most profiles here you will see like-10 000 PPOSTS (-30 POSTS A DAY) posting 30 for hours a fucknig day on an internet forum i mean how pathetic can you get, and you are flaming me?
Heres a little anegdote for you. When I first read this forums, i thought it was hilarious and brilliant. when I saw faggots get mocked for making poo poo posts i laughed and realised i wanted to be a part of this community. Whats more? I found my self attracted to the females who frequent this forum, which is rare since most females on internet forums are ugly. i thought to myself, if i could take any online community and put it IRL for people to hang out, i would choose FYADF. I imagined a high school of FYAD where older posters were teachers. hot girls everywhere, funny people making jokes it would have been the best loving school in the world i thought. But gradually, with each needless flame and racist poo poo i saw, i realised how gay you truely are.I thought to myself, maybe i can remedy the gayness by making funny posts, while still not being rude to newbs. not flaming unless i was flamed first. I thought maybe a revolution in posting would occur and that i would be praised. but i have now gone on to be one of the most unpoipular posters in this entire forum?

HOW CAN I PUT THIS??

F
U
B]C

K

YOU

Jesus. Its not that im angry at you, I am above getting angry at people on the internet, I just feel sorry for you if anything. YOu are incapable of showing compassion towards a poster who tries to improve himself. You are incapable or eror acording to thine own elitist, loving spokkerjones attitudes. You are high school shitlickers who really just dont understand how life works.You know what? you should be flatterd i even bothered typing one line to you fags so let me just end it siomply in plain english so you FAGGOTS can understand what the gently caress im sayng.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST loving GROUP OF UTTER. loving. IDIOTIC. poo poo EATING. CIRCLEJERK. FAGGOTS. EVER. TO. WALK. THE. EARTH. NOTHING YOU SAY TO ME CAN HURT ME AT ALL! YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT, EDGY OR COOL, YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC loving PIECES OF poo poo WHO LIKE TO BELLITLE OTHERS OVER THE INTERNET TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES. gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. AM. DONE. TRYING. TO. ADD. CONTENT. HERE. THE ONLY POSTS I loving MAKE WILL BE TO FLAME YOU FAGGOTS AND TO TELL YOU HOW loving STUPID YOU ARE! THERE IS NO BANISHMENT ANY MORE BECAUSE YOU SHITHEELS HARASSED LOWTAX, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. [/B]

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Harry in Rio posted:

bitchmade losers

lol @ u giving money to lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'll punch and kick goons