Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
just dont touch his balls, u dont need that can of worms trust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

the question isn't 'is it gay' the question is does it feel good and did you cum?

who cares about gay/straight/bi just gently caress. it's 2015 lol if you bring an outrageously hot girl back to your room then run out screaming if she pulls a dick out

i like vaginas

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
i think its a bit rude to not tell a person that you dont have the genitals they assume you have if you get to the point where youre abt to gently caress tbh

i just lold bc i imagined both parties in the situation having unexpected genitals

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

yeah me too but what you're gonna turn down a handie/blowjob/anal from a super hot girl?

girls do not have penises

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

please don't turn this into another thread arguing about trans just gas now

or you could consider just not reading the thread if you dont like the content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

misogynist shitlord

why does he have to be a shitlord maybe shes a shitlady....who is the misogynist now ?

• Locked thread