Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is most annoying about this american life
the pregnant pauses
the hushed tones
gay background music
white people
View Results

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Eonwe posted:

They whisper into the mic and pretend to be open minded but are actually just sheltered white latte sipping progressives as long as it isn't inconvenient to them

lock thread, nothing more to say on the subject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
does NPR only have one lineup or do they change some stuff depending on what area you're in because Saturday nights here are bluegrass night and i can't imagine people in New York giving a poo poo about bluegrass

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

Every time I tune to NPR I'm hoping it's the news, investigative journalism or something about technology and it's always some stupid rear end white people bullshit about music or how hard it is to find a good mustache wax.

Saturday mornings it's cooking shows and it's the worst

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

zakharov posted:

Glad to see nobody's talking poo poo on Wait Wait in here

Because it owns

going to fight anyone who talks bad about Wait Wait

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted: