Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

i'm gay

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Solomon Clause shows up and starts sealing them up around then.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Djinn are loving assholes. I read the new translation of a thousand and one nights and they are brutal. Flaying people alive left and right just for the hell of it.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Hobohemian posted:

Djinn are loving assholes. I read the new translation of a thousand and one nights and they are brutal. Flaying people alive left and right just for the hell of it.

Exactly. Solomon was right. :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

p sure i had at least one of these in my old m:tg theme deck simply named "human being"

lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they actually lovvvvvvvvvve it, OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im a djinni in a bottle baby

cum cum

cum let me out

The Blue Pyramid
Mar 1, 2009

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Kiepski to nie
kaktus;
Pić musi!

:poland: :poland: :poland:
As I recall (its been a while so I could be wrong) Djinn are essentially the army of the Great Satan. Lesser Djinn are the more mischievous ones that are more apt to trick people with wishes that horribly backfire, while Greater Djinn are the malevolent ones that want to kill and cause real mayhem. I can't quite see either being a good thing to have around on Christmas. In either case, if you start seeing smokeless fire you should not stick around.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

santa wont come if the lamps are on!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
gently caress you OP!
\

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
As the story goes there are "believing" and "disbelieving" djinn, which is to say good ones and bad ones. I would expect the good ones enjoy Christmas. The bad ones file lawsuits to remove nativity scenes from municipal property.

good

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

VendaGoat posted:

gently caress you OP!
\

juzam djinn + dark ritual was so OP

with a mox you could get him on the table on turn 1

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

The Blue Pyramid posted:

As I recall (its been a while so I could be wrong) Djinn are essentially the army of the Great Satan. Lesser Djinn are the more mischievous ones that are more apt to trick people with wishes that horribly backfire, while Greater Djinn are the malevolent ones that want to kill and cause real mayhem. I can't quite see either being a good thing to have around on Christmas. In either case, if you start seeing smokeless fire you should not stick around.

nah, Djinn are nice.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Djinn aren't Christian. Pretty sure.

I don't think they hate it but they don't really celebrate it. If they live in America they probably celebrate it but focus more on the secular stuff like Santa and presents.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
This is the worst riddle ever.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

gently caress you OP!
\

oh gently caress yes :regd10:

i think i tried to steal one of those from the comic store

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Maybe not on Christmas exactly but the next day you take some of the leftover ham and make a grilled ham n cheese with some djinn on it you got a drat good sandwich.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
because "djinn"-gle bells!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"How the Djinn Stole Christmas" by Dr. al-Seuss

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pretty sure one of my coworkers is a wishmaster

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
because they never get what they want

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
because the prophet has spoken against egg nog

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

djinn are why the middle east is so f*cked up

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

The Blue Pyramid posted:

As I recall (its been a while so I could be wrong) Djinn are essentially the army of the Great Satan.

Support our troops you commie bastard.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
djinn are actually all orthodox jewish which explains why they are hated and feared by arabs and dislike christmas/jesus

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

To be honest most of them could take it or leave it, it's just that a few extremists give them all a bad name.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Aren't Djinn Muslim or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Aren't Djinn Muslim or something?

well my muslim friend refused to piss on a tree one because he was legit afraid that a djinn would possess his dick or w/e, well that's my story, subscribe for more

• Locked thread