Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

dudes got a glory hole on his face. nice

efb

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

In her defense, I'm sure the body mods are just to distract people from her lazy eye.

E: or his. Not really sure.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Wanamingo posted:

In her defense, I'm sure the body mods are just to distract people from her lazy eye.

E: or his. Not really sure.

The lazy eye is also a body mod.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

macky2dope posted:

"2/10 would not bang", the goon says, as he struggles to brush cheeto crumbs from his pendulous tits

post your clown ears and multiple extra assholes

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
How are you supposed to snort drugs with all that poo poo in your nose? Ridiculous.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Zzulu posted:

literally all of them would look way better without the clown gear in their face

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Love Rat posted:

Hey look, it's a bunch of good looking people who have cultivated a physical look to make up for a lack of anything interesting to do or say.

I like tattoos fine, but let's stop pretending that these people are interesting or universally hot. Good looking people are good looking. Big loving deal.

Uhh, who are you again?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Love Rat posted:

Hey look, it's a bunch of good looking people who have cultivated a physical look to make up for a lack of anything interesting to do or say.

I like tattoos fine, but let's stop pretending that these people are interesting or universally hot. Good looking people are good looking. Big loving deal.

"You must be such a loser nerd haha" * bits of rotten flesh fall off, pack of stray dogs follow everywhere *

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He was too hardcore for normies, but his secret nemesis was "Mucous Membrane Infection"

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

Love Rat posted:

generalizing is pretty cool

Love Rat posted:

but if a person is attractive and has body mods that means they're literally retarded right

naem
May 29, 2011

Youth counterculture stuff can be fun, tattoos are cool and piercings can be ok, but the earlobe thing seemed to get way more popular than you'd think.

Like one or two really interesting (attractive) people get big weird earlobes ok; when every other dumpy fat guy working in a parking garage has it you know it's gone too far

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

macky2dope posted:

but if a person is attractive and has body mods that means they're literally retarded right

probably ?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
That last page almost made me throw up. slow down, goons, please have mercy. POST MORE PICS

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

macky2dope posted:

macky2dope posted:

"2/10 would not bang", the goon says, as he struggles to brush cheeto crumbs from his pendulous tits

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
im the dummy who does stuff to my own body and cares, a lot, about what other people think

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

OMFG FURRY posted:

im the dummy who does stuff to my own body and cares, a lot, about what other people think

post them pics then!

e: nevermind, you was bein funny

e2: I used to date a girl with gauges. I made her take them out, then immediately regretted it and made her put them back in.

SOME PIG fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Sep 22, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im working on stretching my foreskni has anyone said that yet. because imn doinig it. maybe if there are only americans here no one said it. hey im in the process of streatching my foreskin. its gonnab e able to propel me over water when im done

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

lonesomedwarf posted:

im working on stretching my foreskni has anyone said that yet. because imn doinig it. maybe if there are only americans here no one said it. hey im in the process of streatching my foreskin. its gonnab e able to propel me over water when im done

will you let me surf in your smegma?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dethkon posted:

will you let me surf in your smegma?

you can wait your turn like eveyrone else does in a civilised country

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

dethkon posted:

I used to date a girl with gauges. I made her take them out, then immediately regretted it and made her put them back in.

Did you let her chose what to eat or her clothes?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

ChairmanMeow posted:

Did you let her chose what to eat or her clothes?

What I meant to say was I *asked her nicely* to take them out, and then when the lobes started flopping i jammed em back in as quick as I could.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

macky2dope posted:

No they might just have been abused as children

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

macky2dope posted:

yeah p much

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
who said these were going out of fashion? I see this bullshit all the time. careers are generally convenience store clerks or mochachito servers

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

ear gauges are pretty terrible but if you wax your moustache tips you might as well just go around screaming IM A oval office through a megaphone

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

guy on the right is like an urban ogre

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bundle of Keys posted:

guy on the right is like an urban ogre

he look slike a nazi diagram of the skull dimensions of untermenschen

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I look pretty mediocre already, I'm not going to mutilate my own body so that I look even worse. I also like being able to get office jobs.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Darth123123 posted:

who said these were going out of fashion? I see this bullshit all the time. careers are generally convenience store clerks or mochachito servers

ya i still see plenty of people with gauged ears and stuff, it just seems to have moderated itself out some. hell i work w multiple programmers w clearances that have reasonably gauged piercings w captive balls or plugs

BoobFarts
Apr 14, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Wow he must get all kinds of sex. I bet he gets laid all the time.

You know what? That's probably true.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

squartle posted:

ya i still see plenty of people with gauged ears and stuff, it just seems to have moderated itself out some. hell i work w multiple programmers w clearances that have reasonably gauged piercings w captive balls or plugs

I'm afraid to look up 'captive balls'.

Zzulu posted:

These people are hilarious, also gross

And the infections in these....

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Darth123123 posted:

I'm afraid to look up 'captive balls'.

BoobFarts
Apr 14, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Ya dont get any more special snowflake than this

What are the lumps? WHAT ARE THE LUMPS!?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

child molestation is depressingly common

When I see a hot girl with a lot of tattoos, I always try and guess who it was. Stepdad? Maybe a visiting uncle? How about their youth pastor, or maybe the neighbor down the street? It's a fun game and while I'm not always right on who it was, I'm nearly 100% on spotting who it happened to.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i'm getting some gauges with clear plastic put in my scrotum so you can see the balls without exposing them to wind and harmful dusts

i hear tell that they're all the colours of the rainbow

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

BigBoss posted:

When I see a hot girl with a lot of tattoos, I always try and guess who it was. Stepdad? Maybe a visiting uncle? How about their youth pastor, or maybe the neighbor down the street? It's a fun game and while I'm not always right on who it was, I'm nearly 100% on spotting who it happened to.

Ha, they used to play that game on Loveline when a caller had "baby voice."

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I have gauged ears and I'm very sensitive about them. This thread has me steaming mad :ssj:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I have gauged ears and I'm very sensitive about them. This thread has me steaming mad :ssj:

well lets see 'em, redeem your honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Darth123123 posted:

well lets see 'em, redeem your honor

I don't have gauged ears :(

Real talk when I was like 20 I wanted to get this:

But then I realized that a white guy w a tribal nose piercing would look incredibly retarded so I didnt

• Locked thread