Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The next cool thing for men will ble cleaving your cock in twain down the middle.
For women it will be nipple removal and silicon enlargement of labia lips.

Branding will be in for all genders. The pentagram symbol will be very popular to get on your chest.
Plastic surgeons will get even richer, a goon will die of self-combustion as a branding iron is pressed to deep and ignites his supple stomach fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Baudolino posted:

The next cool thing for men will ble cleaving your cock in twain down the middle.

Finally, I'm ahead of the trend

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Aralan posted:

Finally, I'm ahead of the trend

hot dog or hamburger?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think it is hilarious when people are convinced people with tattoos or piercings are damaged mentally ill people like it is still 1980 or something

get over it olds

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

i think it is hilarious when people are convinced people with tattoos or piercings are damaged mentally ill people like it is still 1980 or something

get over it olds

I like your new look

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
see, i have no problem with body modification if it actually looks good. I have tattoos so i cant be too critical of people's choices but why do people want giant lumps under their skin or other aesthetically unpleasant stuff? beauty is in the eye of the beholder but most would agree that subdermal implants do not make someone look more fuckable?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I made a giant hole in my face haha, take that society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Moridin920 posted:

get over it olds
theres a difference between having a tattoo or a piercing and covering your face in ink and holes but its probably more stupidity than mental illness

or drugs

• Locked thread