Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Mine do not. They are made of brick or whatever. If you hit them, you will hear almost nothing except the sound of your hand impacting the harsh surface. No echo or yelling from an adjacent apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
k

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They make a sound when the bed posts hit them while I'm loving your mom.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Let's see, your mom's vaginal walls make a sound when I hit them, when I hit them with my dick. Cause it's curved and it just slams right into the vaginal walls every time. :smith:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
if i hit my walls they weep blood

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

they're painted cinderblock, so no

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

I don't have an apartment. I'm not a poor.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
That not an apartment, OP.. That's a jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I batter my hands against them for hours until I've got nothing left but bloody stumps and smeared gore all over the bricks :smith:

• Locked thread