Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
My current Gf thinks doggystyle is disgusting and won't even try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

sever

Aug 4, 2010

shes right

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Call it puppy style. Girls love puppies.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Was gonna make a joke but actually this

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Start with Gin and Juice and rip off her head if she still doesn't like it

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I've thought about "accidentally" doing her doggystyle

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

naw puppy style is when u drink milk and it gets all over your chin but u fall asleep before you can wipe it off

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
explain to her, gently and with compassion, that she's a loving idiot.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
rape, op

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp
Isn't this your third thread about comedically confusing "doggystyle" with anal sex? If dogs hosed in the rear end there wouldn't be any more dogs, op

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

have her do it on you first

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
she's right, it's only a good position if you're really into the idea of staring directly into her anus for like 5-10 minutes like some sort of sociopath

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Offer your mom an extra dollar.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

E1M1 posted:

she's right, it's only a good position if you're really into the idea of staring directly into her anus for like 5-10 minutes like some sort of sociopath

How would you see it?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Its a scientific fact that if you put a chair with its back against the wall and lean on the wall with your forehead then a female can pick up the chair by the seat but a male cant. Tell here about this theory and get her to test it and you are halfway there op

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Vim Fuego posted:

Isn't this your third thread about comedically confusing "doggystyle" with anal sex? If dogs hosed in the rear end there wouldn't be any more dogs, op

wait this is really what you (OP) think?

She has something to explain to you, gently and with compassion.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ghaz posted:

naw puppy style is when u drink milk and it gets all over your chin but u fall asleep before you can wipe it off

Oh...ok

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

a bay posted:

Its a scientific fact that if you put a chair with its back against the wall and lean on the wall with your forehead then a female can pick up the chair by the seat but a male cant. Tell here about this theory and get her to test it and you are halfway there op

I doubt this is true

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Maybe you should quit asking her if she's gonna do doggy style and loving tell her she's gonna do doggy style.
Take charge in the bedroom for once in your life.

E1M1 posted:

lol if your girl's rear end is so small her anus is visible during doggy style.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I doubt this is true

no, it actually is. I set up a chair over there against the wall, give it a try yourself

*zip*

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Start by doing it spooning and you're basically there. You just need to change the horizontal for the vertical

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

try smelling her rear end in non-sexual situations so she gets over her fear of having a smelly rear end

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I doubt this is true

The chair trick is true(picking it up not the sex bit), and has to do with how guys and girls usually have different centers of gravity.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

How nice is her rear end, OP? It isn't worth trying to convince her for some no hip flat pancake action.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is it possible she just doesnt enjoy sex with you in general, op

since youre a goon and all

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Universe Master posted:

How nice is her rear end, OP? It isn't worth trying to convince her for some no hip flat pancake action.

True.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
This is the gimmick op where he pretends he thinks doggystyle means anal sex.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goddamn is this another thread where the op slowly reveals that he thinks doggystyle is anal? It wasn't funny the first time.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
doggystyle ISNT anal? gee golly i DIDNT KNOW that gosh all mighty is my face red

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
op but wouldnt' you dilz get poop all over it? that doesn't sound nice

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Is it possible she just doesnt enjoy sex with you in general, op

since youre a goon and all

can confirm since OPs girl regularly does both anal and doggy style with me, a not-goon.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Somebody in one of the threads here asked if its possible to do doggy style with a fat chick and I still want to know the answer

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
u need to drive it in deeper, like ur drilling for oil

oil = ladycum

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Applewhite posted:

lol if your girl's rear end is so small her anus is visible during doggy style.

I have no idea what kind of girls you bone, but generally it's not that hard to get a nice view of her rear end in a top hat if she's not fat.

Also serious answer OP, maybe start with sideway missionary, the slowly gently caress turn her more and more on her stomache when you're boning. Or just start with her on her stomache when you're doing foreplay, stick it in, the slowly pull her up?? Also a fun and true sex tip: many girls like it when you lie on her back when she's laying on her stomache and you rub your dick between her rear end cheeks. If they're shy they will deny that it feels good to rub her anus but they will be lying. Or they really don't like it, sex is hard OP, but you can do it champ.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Vim Fuego posted:

Isn't this your third thread about comedically confusing "doggystyle" with anal sex?

I think I missed the second one

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
have u considered a little dirty talk or some rough play to get her to allow u to mount her in the way that u fancy?

dont be afraid to be the bad guy and "accidentally" :gizz: all over her cashmere sweater when u arent allowed to get to have ur way

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Sep 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Let her peg you first so you can show her it's not that bad.

• Locked thread