Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Two nights ago I was in New York penn station and I was approached by a kind homeless man named terrence. He sat down next to me while I was waiting for my train due in an hour and we began reminiscing about our youth. He told me about how he smoked all the "kush" and "skunk" and now kids have new names for weed, in the 80's he was caught for crack possession and distribution, now he has 2 felonies. I asked him how he got caught and he told me that the NYPD would pay junkies 40$ to approach dealers and purchase crack cocaine, basically an unavoidable set-up type situation. Well we continued with our heart to heart (apparently in the 80's there was some sort of liquid you snorted to get high, interesting), and terrence is a guy who is into the local synthetic spice/k2/synthetic marijuana scene, ti's all the rage with the homeless population.

Anyway we continued to bond and terrence asked me what my sign was. I told him I was a cancer. He was a libra. I was struck by an interesting coincidence. both my mother, and my two ex girlfriends are libras. I told him i just didn't have the heart for women anymore. I just came back from an EDM concert. But I just couldn't get into it. my heart wasn't in the game, i told him. he asked me to follow him. he tried to pick up women in penn station.

Now at first glance an eerie crack addict coming up to you may elicit a scowl from random women, but to my surprise terrence had some chutzpah, and the girls into whose ears he leaned into to whisper sweet nothings responded with a shy grin. A few ladies were engaged. Others simply blushed at his compliments. he urged me to try, but I couldn't let out anything more engaging than a : "uhhh...erughhh..you're beautiful, milady" and I gave a short courtsey but most seemed uninterested.

I know gbs not the best place to ask but how is it that a 47 year old crack addict knows how to pick up women better than me? what do you say? how do u hold a conversation? do you tell them you like their hair? legs/ tits????????? are you supposed to tell them you want to F*Ck right NOW!!? ? i dont understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Don't be yourself.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
In your case OP I'd try a fork lift.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Try starting out with lighter weights and work your way up OP, you're just going to get discouraged if you start lifting with weights that you can't do many reps with

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
is good thread. thanks, op.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
with your legs so you don't gently caress up your back

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How to pick up girls: Turn 'em over and carry 'em like a bowling ball.

But seriously, pay your bum friend a dollar and ask him, cheapass.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I used one of these

To pick up the OP's mom last night. She was hovering right around the weight limit but we managed to get the job done.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

bum said, "hey, this retard needs some encouragement, please smile a bit so he thinks his deviant rear end has some hope so he doesn't put a gun in his mouth"

Lemon
May 22, 2003

try smoking some crack

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Tip your fedora to a girl as a sign of respect so she knows you are a chivalrous gentleman. Then put your PUA skills to work and dominate her mentally. After securing her number, start a thread on a PUA forum to get advice on how to proceed. Before going out on a date, be sure to visit the YLLS subforum here on SA to pick out the perfect pair of skinny jeans. On your date don't forget to walk between her and the street and open doors for her while whispering "m'lady".

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Be your self op. After you've lost 200 pounds and gotten a good job just be yourself

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
rims

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

Don't be yourself.

transform into chad thundercock

CHAD FUCKIN THUNDERCOCK MOTHER FUCKER

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I bought him 2 fish filets and a small fry at mcdonalds in thanks for all his help. i felt kinda bad i cut him off before he could say anything about the fries but as i sat on the train i thought "drat he must have wanted a large fries"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

killaer posted:

I bought him 2 fish filets and a small fry at mcdonalds in thanks for all his help. i felt kinda bad i cut him off before he could say anything about the fries but as i sat on the train i thought "drat he must have wanted a large fries"

you a good man. except for the small fries, but we all make mistakes.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

killaer posted:

not even a loving meal you jackass

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

you could have bought him a burrito you oval office

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Sit at a bar near a woman who has piqued your libido. Stare a little at first but don't make eye contact. Now the ball is in her court.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

notZaar posted:

Sit at a bar near a woman who has piqued your libido. Stare a little at first but don't make eye contact. Now the ball is in her court.

make sure you passive aggressively sigh really loudly with a frowny face and down your drink before leaving when her boyfriend comes back from the bathroom

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Buying into the idea of "picking up women" is your first step in the wrong direction.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's ppl out there that just play the numbers though. You just keep being persistent with a large number of women and statistically you will get a pull every now and then. Doesn't really matter about technique or any of that poo poo, there's just always a percentage of women that will hook up with a person who makes themself available. You just can't be picky or give a poo poo about rejection. Keep your dick wet and your ego up, don't catch an std, and you can plow a certain percentage of any crowd or social scene.

Aug 4, 2010

be a tall handsome dark man. if u are none of those then women arent for you

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

don't be Jon Pop

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

There's ppl out there that just play the numbers though. You just keep being persistent with a large number of women and statistically you will get a pull every now and then. Doesn't really matter about technique or any of that poo poo, there's just always a percentage of women that will hook up with a person who makes themself available. You just can't be picky or give a poo poo about rejection. Keep your dick wet and your ego up, don't catch an std, and you can plow a certain percentage of any crowd or social scene.

Probably the best advice in the thread. Just go for it, the people who do reject won't even remember you later.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

this is great advice if you are an empty shallow human being who has no interest in developing real relationships with other people.

instead, you could develop some socially encouraged hobbies like music or cooking or something, and then talk to women like they're normal people and make jokes and be nice to them and talk to them about interesting things. you know, think of them like humans instead of walking vagina holders. when you do that, women tend to want to gently caress you because you're not lovely. and the type of woman who will want to gently caress you will be a lot better than those that gently caress you because you play percentages and numbers and don't really give a poo poo about them.

never trust the advice of someone that talks about "pulling" and "keeping your dick wet" unless you also want to also be that sort of person

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

this is great advice if you are an empty shallow human being who has no interest in developing real relationships with other people.

instead, you could develop some socially encouraged hobbies like music or cooking or something, and then talk to women like they're normal people and make jokes and be nice to them and talk to them about interesting things. you know, think of them like humans instead of walking vagina holders. when you do that, women tend to want to gently caress you because you're not lovely. and the type of woman who will want to gently caress you will be a lot better than those that gently caress you because you play percentages and numbers and don't really give a poo poo about them.

never trust the advice of someone that talks about "pulling" and "keeping your dick wet" unless you also want to also be that sort of person

There's just people like that though. It doesn't mean they're bad people or you couldn't be their friend. In fact a lot of those people are up front about just wanting to hook up so its easier to just be friendly once you've established the yay or nay so you don't have this emotional basis for friendship that is contingent on sex as the end result of trying to endear oneself and define ones self for the other person.

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

instead, you could develop some socially encouraged hobbies like music or cooking or something, and then talk to women like they're normal people and make jokes and be nice to them and talk to them about interesting things. you know, think of them like humans instead of walking vagina holders. when you do that, women tend to want to gently caress you because you're not lovely. and the type of woman who will want to gently caress you will be a lot better than those that gently caress you because you play percentages and numbers and don't really give a poo poo about them

This is great advice, if you're confident enough to talk to women anyway. If not, then just play the loving odds until you've got enough experience to know what the hell you're doing. Then you follow the advice of being a worthwhile person who would be good in a decent relationship.

Edit: full confession is that I'm pretty drunk, but also sure that this is good advice.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Very carefully

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just woo them the same way you wooed gbs- with dead animal pictures.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Improve your throwing technique and find a good pickup line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKg2zxfTII

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85cU7hiP5k

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

killaer posted:

wow you moron, all those girls were also homeless and in on the scam. you loving retard jesus, hey man i got some speakers in my van i swear they sent us too many at work so

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

just woo them the same way you wooed gbs- with dead animal pictures.

its not like i personally went into the woods and found cats to strangle jeez dont get your panties in a knot about it. i bet you eat dead animals on the daily!!!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lift with your knees not your back

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

did you try doing a small curtsy op? that's my go to move and i crush

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

i'll poop your pants

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
just get rich and famous and handsome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

killaer posted:

its not like i personally went into the woods and found cats to strangle jeez dont get your panties in a knot about it. i bet you eat dead animals on the daily!!!

are you the kitten stamper because ill literally murder you

• Locked thread