Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
what do they intend to do with the information they archive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pound_Coin posted:

i can never keep our poo poo straight, did we create skeletons or did we do bengazi? guys this plan is complicated

also

if you have the SJW to Skeleton extension installed these things arent mutually exclusive

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Hey reddit guys archiving SA!

It's me, the dude that posted the redditbomb which led to all of your insane SA/SRS/Reddit Admin nerdwank fanfiction.

You guys are loving morons and your website is gay.

But ours is gayer. Peace.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THE PWNER posted:

what do they intend to do with the information they archive

they want to decide if aatrek is admin material or not

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

day 12: i've been triggered AGAIN, why am i still archiving all of these cuck posts

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
we caught them in a loving lie. look at this post this random guyf rom twitter made on a forum 4 years ago. Gamergate power.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hey Reddit thread of you're reading this pls know Reddit is poo poo, is structured to be poo poo, its posters are poo poo, which is why even to this day the forums here dictate deep internet culture to a degree that Reddit never will.

Actually these forums are dead and reddit is thriving.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think they view casual chat over nerd poo poo as some sort of mystical cabal where every cuck and goku is an encrypted message hiding the truths of earthshattering political ploys

what the hell happens to these fuckers to make them the way they are

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
ban all video games and destroy all white males

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

damnit, lowtax should have started doing celeb AMAs years ago to help stay competetive

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
[–]Awakened_Saxon [score hidden] 43 minutes ago*
Yep, after the "Biting Beaver" incident, a bunch of Biting Beaver's comrades managed to get onboard with SA; seeing that it could be a useful tool.
They played the CoIntelPro tactics, and slowly gained control of the forum.
What I find weird, is that some of the old SA goons went along with it. I know one personally, a certain furry rabbit who's character is often depicted wearing a turban... I have watched him slowly turn into "one of them" over the years. At a local furry event he was regurgitating anti-gamergate drivel to some older and somewhat well respected members of the furry community who run a furry household in California.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

lol

e: cuck

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

emoji posted:

Our forums may be dead (and gay) but at least we only get in the news for the occasional TFR homicide.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Our forums may be dead (and gay) but at least we only get in the news for the occasional TFR homicide.

or slendy man stabbing

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
this website is a haven for obvious soft bodied pedophile sjw's, watched over by the mod and administrating teams

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

emoji posted:

Reddit might all be bots. Who can say? They fail the turing test.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
lol just lol if ur forum has never gotten the attention of the secret service

reddit beta bitches

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Poetic Justice posted:

this website is a haven for obvious soft bodied pedophile sjw's, watched over by the mod and administrating teams

eat fresh

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
hey reddit

░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ace of Baes posted:

who run a furry household in California.

can you imagine the stench

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I don't know what gamergate is. does that make me anti-gamergate? I don't get it

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

dear reddit this is microwave's mom

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

fuckin' great

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

BigwigML posted:

I don't know what gamergate is. does that make me anti-gamergate? I don't get it

it's about ethics in journalism

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Rickycat posted:

lol just lol if ur forum has never gotten the attention of the secret service

reddit beta bitches

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

BigwigML posted:

Yeah to this day I'm still unclear on what happened to who, and which side Reddit is on.

nobody explain it to me though I don't wanna know!cuck

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i'm not sure if im supposed to be pro or anti gamergate because i dont know what the gently caress gamergate is and dont want to learn

i know that i would like to sodomize most redditors with a baseball bat tho cuck

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

gaming

journalism

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
reddit, I don't have a lot of time and the mods are watching this place like hawks, but if you want to really know the truth, be sure to archive and cross-check the "the Book Barn" subforum. it's where all the Secret Grand Masters gather and make their plots, but they're speaking in code! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

videogames are for children

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
when did all our mememakers leave? :melter:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BigwigML posted:

an extensive study to conclusively prove the human tendency to gravitate towards ant-like behavior during times of great duress, conducted by twitter nerds

the results may shock you

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BigwigML posted:

Imagine that you crossed a reverse discrimination moron with a videogame loving manchild, but like the worst possible iteration of either of those. That is what a gamergate is, and it obviously requires an echochamer of dysfunctional retards like Reddit to perpetuate.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
gamergate is literally an online "movement" started because a woman was having sex with other men

cuck

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
the gamer gators are gonna hit it and quit it, cuz they are real men

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'd probably read Reddit if it was like SA, i.e readable. I also like avatars and all that stuff. Reddit feels a lot more anonymous and faceless and boring

It's good for gifs though

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
fuckin lol what a pathetic bunch of motherfuckers

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus