Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Crazy Babs makes Got Ham worth it. So does crazy Nygma. Can we just make everyone crazy?

I saw Morena Baccarin got promoted to regular which is ace cause every show needs more Morena Baccarin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

twistedmentat posted:

I have one reservation as it feels like they're making Barbara into a Harle character, because they know people loving love Harle Quinn.

I get where you're coming from but I don't think that's really the point of Barbara. It's clear that she was originally intended to be there for Jim's Epic Romance, she was just written so incredibly badly that there was no way the show could realistically go down that route. Turning Barbara into a whackjob allowed the writers to stay consistent to the character they'd inadvertently created while playing to Erin Richards's strengths. I mean, sure, now she's hanging out with maybe-Joker but it all started because they were just making the best of a bad situation.

e: Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin are having a baby :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can understand why they killed off Jerome. As I was watching the episode I was thinking that he was killing it but I couldn't see how they could keep him involved in the story long-term. He'd already killed the police captain and the deputy mayor and been involved in a ton of public murders. If he stuck around then that pace would either wipe Gotham off the map by the end of the season or escalate the response from the good guys to the point where Batman would be irrelevant by the time he showed up. This was the only way to avoid writing themselves into a corner.

• Locked thread