Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
pledge of alliegende starts and this old gently caress tells me to take off my Ramones hat. HEY OLD poo poo, eat my rear end and get shot during ww1 again. PEACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

loving commie, salute old glory

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
roflburger easily claims :secondpost:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Baseball: Less boring than cricket kind of.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

baseball stadiums have good food

and that's my opinion of baseball

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Baseball is cool n good to bad you're to big of a idiot to know that op.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i like to get hammered before games, show up for 4 innings, then go back to the bar adjacent to the stadium, get even more drunk, then drunk drive home.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Terry Francona posted:

Baseball is cool n good to bad you're to big of a idiot to know that op.
wow that man is taking 30 seconds to pitch a ball

wow a man caught a ball

repeat a minimum of 54 times

baseball

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster

symbolic posted:

wow that man is taking 30 seconds to pitch a ball

wow a man caught a ball

repeat a minimum of 54 times

baseball

This kinda poo poo is always said by neck beard goons that will watch twitch streams of other nerds play lovely video games

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
op is too much of a millennial to show respect to his country for five seconds smh

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Terry Francona posted:

This kinda poo poo is always said by neck beard goons that will watch twitch streams of other nerds play lovely video games
lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet that vet would bayonet OP and the only feeling would be the warm remembrance of when he stuck his first kraut.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Terry Francona posted:

All sports are good. Except for baseball which is poo poo.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
baseball bats are the best readily available club weapon on the planet
(hurleys do the trick in a pinch if you're in ireland)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
pound a bunch of nails halfway into a wooden bat, then hit them all so they're bent at crazy angles
you now have a powerful mace!

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014
Did your poo poo country lose the World Series? USA! USA! USA! Canadia wins from time to time, but hey it's only a matter of time before #annex

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

DirtyMick posted:

Did your poo poo country lose the World Series? USA! USA! USA! Canadia wins from time to time, but hey it's only a matter of time before #annex

92 and 93 were dark years. Good thing the strike happened before the Expos won in 94.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
https://twitter.com/PWElverum/status/507699533338255360

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Terry Francona posted:

except it's true

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
pretty much every sport is bad and boring until you play it what im saying is im freud and i now know the op has never played baseball

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

extra stout posted:

pretty much every sport is bad and boring until you play it what im saying is im freud and i now know the op has never played baseball

I played baseball, football, etc in Highschool P.E. and poo poo sucks, I've never watched a superbowl and the concept of watching sports is baffling and cruel

Badminton, tennis, racquetball, and ping-pong are rad however. To play, not to watch

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I love when the BLACK players come up to bat and they play RAP music

I love when the HISPANIC players come up to bat and they play SPANISH music

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DeadBlack posted:

I played baseball, football, etc in Highschool P.E. and poo poo sucks, I've never watched a superbowl and the concept of watching sports is baffling and cruel

Badminton, tennis, racquetball, and ping-pong are rad however. To play, not to watch
the only good part about the super bowl is that my dad buys a bunch of snacks and poo poo so i just steal a bag of pizza rolls and have dinner for the night

also tennis is loving fun to play. could never watch it though.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Hobohemian posted:

the only thing more boring than baseball is golf, which is basically one-player baseball.

watching cricket is like snorting blow off a young twink's firm rear end while riding a nuclear-powered rocket car to the moon, when compared to baseball. (and most cricket matches are still pretty drat boring)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I love when the BLACK players come up to bat and they play RAP music

I love when the HISPANIC players come up to bat and they play SPANISH music

Lot of the hispanic players are black but they all play reggaeton.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

symbolic posted:

the only good part about the super bowl is that my dad buys a bunch of snacks and poo poo so i just steal a bag of pizza rolls and have dinner for the night

also tennis is loving fun to play. could never watch it though.

This has merit. I remember my dad's friend's wife made these delicious chocolate footballs (think hostess cupcake) and I ate like 10 of them and nearly threw up.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DeadBlack posted:

This has merit. I remember my dad's friend's wife made these delicious chocolate footballs (think hostess cupcake) and I ate like 10 of them and nearly threw up.
my family used to go over to my aunt's house and watch it with her family. i remember when i was like 8 we had a running bet going of what the scoreline would be so i guessed random numbers and won $50.

that's my betting story

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
that fat loving old ww1 solder dropped his phone and it shattered, an android, natch. themes the BREAKS, dad :tipshat:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when gameplay in baseball or football lasts 15 consecutive seconds fans are on the edge of their seats like its amazing

in hockey you can see action for 2 minutes straight like its nothing and its a lot cooler

symbolic posted:

baseball stadiums have good food
tell me about eating a hamburger patty that is on its 3rd reheat in as many days

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

pledge of alliegende starts and this old gently caress tells me to take off my Ramones hat. HEY OLD poo poo, eat my rear end and get shot during ww1 again. PEACE

well did u or didnt u?

the pledge of allegiance sucks and i thought that was just kiddie poo poo anways. my ancestors in the USA at the time were loyalists anyways so if u ask me the whole lot of those slave owning founding faggots can all get hosed imho

i hope u lowered ur brim, sneered, and then threw peanuts at him once he turned around...all while drinking ur beer of course.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

well did u or didnt u?

the pledge of allegiance sucks and i thought that was just kiddie poo poo anways. my ancestors in the USA at the time were loyalists anyways so if u ask me the whole lot of those slave owning founding faggots can all get hosed imho

i hope u lowered ur brim, sneered, and then threw peanuts at him once he turned around...all while drinking ur beer of course.

I did,i took it off... he looked like he could gently caress me up big time. had that old man muscle

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I did,i took it off... he looked like he could gently caress me up big time. had that old man muscle

well at least you can insult him on the internet

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

tell me about eating a hamburger patty that is on its 3rd reheat in as many days
if you drown any burger in condiments it's good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Enfield posted:

well at least you can insult him on the internet

it's all i have :grin:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i bat... one million. whatever's the number that makes me the best batter. i do that.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

hail the great satan. hail the cardinals. :twisted:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

cram me sideways posted:

i bat... one million. whatever's the number that makes me the best batter. i do that.

i think its 400 since everyone is below that

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

if you drown any burger in condiments it's good

jesus christ dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted: