Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Whales are fish.

Snakes are slimy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

op is gay

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

never mind that's not a misconception

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
please close this thread, OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
there is literally no good outcome here. you are a young, kinda nerdy dude, yeah? just walk away. i know you want to interact, but i would urge you to not do it this way. i really dont want to either, im just trying to help, peace

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or maybe thats just the "weed" talkin :smug:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

i am trying to respond to noonie in that thread but you keep closing it and making me sad

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

dad gay. so what posted:

weed is a gateway drug, enjoy your heroin tracklines and perforated internal organs in a few years CHUMP

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
I was kind of hoping that there were more than just those two. But I think it's just those two.

Beyond that we get into internet-popular myths and those are no fun.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

if you go outside with wet hair you'll catch a cold!!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

We should respect his decisions

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The gently caress are those

Is he pulling some weird michael jackson thing and buying up memorabilia of dead celebrities? Does andre the giant's family know the clerks guy is wearing his old cutoffs?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

peanut posted:

Jesus christ that man is a walking tragedy. How did he convince anyone to let him direct a movie?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Peanuts are nuts

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The plane can't fly off the conveyor belt.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Hobohemian posted:

Jesus christ that man is a walking tragedy. How did he convince anyone to let him direct a movie?

Kev's lost a lot of weight for what it's worth. Around 90lbs from what I've been reading, probably has some flab hanging around but he doesn't look like that anymore.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

peanut posted:

mt, kilomanjorto

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Kev's lost a lot of weight for what it's worth. Around 90lbs from what I've been reading, probably has some flab hanging around but he doesn't look like that anymore.

Hi Kevin

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What the gently caress does weight have to do with it? You could put that outfit on Christian Bale's character in The Machinist and he'd still look like a loving value village tragedy.

Respected character actor John Goodman lost twice that much weight and he's still fatter than Kevin Smith's ever been, but at no point was he photographed wearing two denim beer keg coozies and pretending they were pants.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

More pants trouble
Edit: Caption: belts define and enhance the natural waist

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peanut fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Sep 21, 2015

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I was coming in to say no one believes that toilets flush differently in different hemispheres

but this thread's already in a different place than expected.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...et-BIG-him.html

See, I really did do it.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

peanut posted:

More pants trouble
Edit: Caption: belts define and enhance the natural waist

lol like u can get into those pants

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
runaway_pcos.jpg

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Met a grown man who thought bruised apples had spiders growing in them.

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

when I was in highschool I had an argument with my step mom about how whales were totally mammals and she said "No, I took a marine biology class in highschool, I would know, they're fish."

I don't interact with her much anymore.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Everyone has a right to their own opinions

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Phobic Nest posted:

I was coming in to say no one believes that toilets flush differently in different hemispheres

i got into an argument with my high school english teacher on facebook about that once. starting to think all those A's she gave me weren't really worth much

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

basement jihadist posted:

mt, kilomanjorto

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Cnut the Great posted:

i got into an argument with my high school english teacher on facebook about that once. starting to think all those A's she gave me weren't really worth much

I mean I almost wish it were true. It'd be a pretty cool world with a coriolis effect that strong, though probably very annoying.

It'd be tough to drive or even walk in a straight line but when you're pouring milk on your rice krispies it'll twirl as it comes out of the carton. Sign me up for that.

DaemonWyrm
Jul 3, 2003

Why don't I hear any sleep screams?

Phobic Nest posted:

Yeah we've all seen that episode

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
A good troll in this thread would be to post real misconceptions that you often hear, so as to lead many to refute your post, resulting in many pretty yellow boxes to scroll by while guffawing with gusto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
That over/under is some generic gambling phrase rather than a specific betting system. Ie: "What's the over/under on blah happening" is something I see all the time in gbs and it makes me angry each time.

• Locked thread