Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

minoru suzuki posted:

i am glad i did not go to this show

Live shows are fun, you should have gone.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

MotU posted:

you fuckers would do good to enjoy life and what it has to offer as much as that dude so gently caress off

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I knew I could count on you smarky bastards

so he's the booker's duct tape. Can he wrestle?

Yeah. He's pretty good at everything not really amazing at anything.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Please tell me this is the title card for a new Adult Swim series.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wendell posted:

Live shows are fun, you should have gone.

i had just gone to two nights of roh the previous night and houston is a way longer drive.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Kane has Entered the Arena

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Also worth mentioning Kane can be a genuinely funny guy (bit in a Great Khali way)

"I am the tag team champions!"

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Kane has Entered the Arena

Seth Rollins was clipped by Kane's rail.
Sheamus was clipped by Kane's rail.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
How I spoiled Night of Champions for myself:

Didn't get to watch it live, but during the Rollins/Sting match I had a thought, "I would like to see Brad Maddox team up with Kane as the Anti-Authority. Okay, just gotta check that they were both on some sort of outs with the Authority, Brad Maddox check, Kane... welp, didn't see that one coming. I feel like an idiot for getting it spoiled on a coincidence, but I still think it would have been a fun idea :( The way it went down tonight is way better anyways.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Twisted Eye posted:

Holy poo poo

is Xavier Woods cosplaying Shadow the Hedgehog

would u rather date shadow the hedgehog or xavier woods

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I knew I could count on you smarky bastards

so he's the booker's duct tape. Can he wrestle?

He can put on a decent match. The reason he has been in this business for long is because his style is super safe. He doesn't take hard bumps, his chokeslam sometimes looks more like a gentle drop then anything dangerous, even his tope rope moves end with him rolling and protecting his knees. Plus he looks like he will murder you at the drop of a hat, so its built in how easy it is for him to put someone over. Kane is the best.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Xavier Woods dies just like Rufio

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Remember that one Raw where literally all the matches ended by Kane showing up (full entrance with pyro every time no less) and chokeslamming everyone? Good times.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

The Singing Chav posted:

Remember that one Raw where literally all the matches ended by Kane showing up (full entrance with pyro every time no less) and chokeslamming everyone? Good times.

Be more specific.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Let me tell you about Kane

They say that 'anything can happen in the WWE' and they're right. Things change at the drop of a hat. New champions, new challengers, new debuts, new feuds, new craziness. Week to week, year to year, you never know what you'll get from the WWE. Hulk Hogan has been erased from history, Bret Hart is on the outs, now he's back in, the Undertaker is gone, nope, he's back. Shawn Michaels is retired, CM Punk's rear end has a lump on it, or does it? It's a constant state of flux. But there's one thing you can count on. Kane.

Al Snow looking for a tag team partner in SMW? Kane is knocking on the door.

Need an evil dentist? Kane is here.

Need a demon? It's Kane.

Corporate suit? Kane time.

Are you a general manager looking for a mystery opponent? BY GOD KING, THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE, IT'S KANE. THE BIG RED MACHINE KANE, KANE, BAH GAWD, IT'S KANE.

Just need a reliable hand to show a youngster the ropes in the ring? Kane.

Want someone to take a bunch of time off and politic backstage when he's around? Look somewhere else, because that's not Kane.

If you need a senseless run in, the star of a mind bogglingly stupid angle, or a serial killer jacking his monster dong in a WWE Film, you call Kane and nobody else.

When a new champion emerges and needs to face a dangerous opponent to go over, you turn to Kane.

When a heel needs a reliable and deadly goon, you turn to Kane.

And when you've booked yourself into a corner, and you don't know what to do, you push the big red button labeled 'KANE', put the mask back on that big red son of a bitch, and let chaos kane.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Saint Freak posted:

Be more specific.

Pretty sure this was in the lead up to Wrestlemania 14 where Kane would come out and destroy somebody randomly during a match each week on Raw. One week it was an exceptional amount of run ins.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yup, Sting really got himself messed up last night. Possible broken neck. I want to say a possible concussion as well since he really did hit his head hard when that happened.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

you fuckers would do good to enjoy life and what it has to offer as much as that dude so gently caress off

qtiyd

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Yup, Sting really got himself messed up last night. Possible broken neck. I want to say a possible concussion as well since he really did hit his head hard when that happened.

It fuckin' sucks that this might be it for Sting and that WWE up to this point basically booked him to look like a huge loser for virtually all of his matches in this promotion.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

It fuckin' sucks that this might be it for Sting and that WWE up to this point basically booked him to look like a huge loser for virtually all of his matches in this promotion.

Why did they even bother hiring him on if all they were going to do is have him lose all the time? Is this another case of Vince wanting to press the 'WCW is full of losers' point?

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Why did they even bother hiring him on if all they were going to do is have him lose all the time? Is this another case of Vince wanting to press the 'WCW is full of losers' point?

Pretty obviously this. :fuckoff:

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Him losing to triple h was dumb as gently caress, but him putting over seth is a good things, in this Mark's opinion

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Let me tell you about Kane

They say that 'anything can happen in the WWE' and they're right. Things change at the drop of a hat. New champions, new challengers, new debuts, new feuds, new craziness. Week to week, year to year, you never know what you'll get from the WWE. Hulk Hogan has been erased from history, Bret Hart is on the outs, now he's back in, the Undertaker is gone, nope, he's back. Shawn Michaels is retired, CM Punk's rear end has a lump on it, or does it? It's a constant state of flux. But there's one thing you can count on. Kane.

Al Snow looking for a tag team partner in SMW? Kane is knocking on the door.

Need an evil dentist? Kane is here.

Need a demon? It's Kane.

Corporate suit? Kane time.

Are you a general manager looking for a mystery opponent? BY GOD KING, THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE, IT'S KANE. THE BIG RED MACHINE KANE, KANE, BAH GAWD, IT'S KANE.

Just need a reliable hand to show a youngster the ropes in the ring? Kane.

Want someone to take a bunch of time off and politic backstage when he's around? Look somewhere else, because that's not Kane.

If you need a senseless run in, the star of a mind bogglingly stupid angle, or a serial killer jacking his monster dong in a WWE Film, you call Kane and nobody else.

When a new champion emerges and needs to face a dangerous opponent to go over, you turn to Kane.

When a heel needs a reliable and deadly goon, you turn to Kane.

And when you've booked yourself into a corner, and you don't know what to do, you push the big red button labeled 'KANE', put the mask back on that big red son of a bitch, and let chaos kane.

I want to frame this post

Also jfc Sting broke his neck? :stare:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Actually Sting wasn't at WM at all. He didn't have a match, didn't lose to HHH, and definitely didn't have Hulk Hogan come in to help him.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Losing to HHH wasn't the dumb part. It was losing to HHH after the entire Monday Night War era showed up and interfered even though the feud totally wasn't about WWE vs WCW you guys.

Oh, and the Terminator entrance.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
The terminator entrance loving owned

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Losing to HHH wasn't the dumb part. It was losing to HHH after the entire Monday Night War era showed up and interfered even though the feud totally wasn't about WWE vs WCW you guys.

Oh, and the Terminator entrance.
Those things were actually the best parts about it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

I literally only know Kane from maybe being the big guy standing next to HHH and that he was the undertakers brother for a while. What is the deal, with Kane?
The other post about covered it, but

Do I have some flowcharts for you

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

That needs to be updated with his bouncing between The Demon Kane™ and Babyhair Director of Operations Kane™

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

bradzilla posted:

That needs to be updated with his bouncing between The Demon Kane™ and Babyhair Director of Operations Kane™

Hey, let's not forget the out of kayfabe, real life, Insurance Salesman Kane and political activist Libertarian Kane.

I mean hell, if Kane came to my house selling insurance, I'd have to buy it. I know the guys history with house fires.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Anyone that didn't love the Terminator entrance belongs in the garbage.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

I'm just catching up with it now, who was it that jumped in the ring and sized up to Reigns as the start of the Shield/Jericho v Wyatts match? Just a mad fan? For a second I thought it was Low Ki.

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.

Ultragonk posted:

I'm just catching up with it now, who was it that jumped in the ring and sized up to Reigns as the start of the Shield/Jericho v Wyatts match? Just a mad fan? For a second I thought it was Low Ki.

Bray pointed out that was the third man until cool dad showed up for some reason.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Peter Bazooka posted:

Bray pointed out that was the third man until cool dad showed up for some reason.

Yeah I liked that Bray pointing, laughing saying "That's the best you could come up with??"

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
It's a shame about Sting because I thought he was doing really well, and the match up to that point was better than the HHH one (Though I did appreciate that match was deliberately old school). I'd like to see him come back again and actually win something at some point, but given his possible injuries now it's looking less likely that they'll have him back.

Interesting to see that the finish was also the planned finish, but as per Meltzer Sting basically insisted on going straight to it.

DrVenkman fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 21, 2015

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Blasmeister posted:

Through hellfire and brimstone and utterly and completely incoherent and inconsistent storylines, it's KANE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Psh, that last Kane/Undertaker feud with Kane winning the title and somehow gaining Undertaker's magic powers was loving awesome. :colbert:

And then the lame Edge feud happened where all his credibility vanished in a puff of Paul Bearer being shoved in freezers, but still.

• Locked thread