Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

is it true that pigs have corkscrew penisse and could you wrap one around your penis also if two gay pigs were haveing a sword fight could they get all tangled up. thinad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
Concerned about men's wandering eyes causing them to stray where they really want to stick it, women around the countryside are wholeheartedly embracing a new fashion trend sweeping the nation in a bid to compete with the mysterious allure of pig.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
so what who cares

i have been to several pig roasts and eaten the brains and eyeballs of a pig

if i were sufficiently drunk maybe i would have put my penis in the pig's mouth

i probably would not have thought too much if someone else had done it, just "oh that is kind of an odd thing to do"

this is not enough to demolish a human being's reputation overall, we have mostly all been drunk kids at some point!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

is it true that pigs have corkscrew penisse and could you wrap one around your penis also if two gay pigs were haveing a sword fight could they get all tangled up. thinad

true

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when pigs gently caress it makes the slinky down the stairs soud

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Dead dead swine
Stay close to me
Don't let it be
I'll come in your mouth

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

that resigned look of sadness in its eyes ... it knows .... it knows that dick gon get all up ons

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

social vegan posted:

when pigs gently caress it makes the slinky down the stairs soud

also the male pig starts spinning around like a drill

this us why they hang out in the mud so much, less concussions

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4o

Say Nothing fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Sep 22, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-10511955.html

No one in Britain cares that their leader hosed a pig. You Americans did a good thing when you declared independence, please come back and finish the job

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

rob ford is out there somewhere exhaling a big sigh of relief but it also has crack smoke in it

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

This gif's been doing the rounds.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

nomadologique posted:

so what who cares

i have been to several pig roasts and eaten the brains and eyeballs of a pig

if i were sufficiently drunk maybe i would have put my penis in the pig's mouth

i probably would not have thought too much if someone else had done it, just "oh that is kind of an odd thing to do"

this is not enough to demolish a human being's reputation overall, we have mostly all been drunk kids at some point!

and you nor anyone you associate with will be near a position of leadership.

inversely, the leaders of nations should have the self control and dignity to not stick their dicks in the mouths of dead animals

and I cant say I'd ever stick my dick in a dead animal no matter how drunk I was so theres that

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Toadvine posted:

and I cant say I'd ever stick my dick in a dead animal no matter how drunk I was so theres that

come on guy, everyone's doing it

it's a perfectly normal thing for a person to do

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
What a clever author. Write a poo poo book then add a made up juicy detail about Cameron to sell it better in a nation full of people interested in royals and politicians more than in their own extended family.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hopper posted:

What a clever author. Write a poo poo book then add a made up juicy detail about Cameron to sell it better in a nation full of people interested in royals and politicians more than in their own extended family.

it's probably not made up hth

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whateve

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Gilganixon posted:

come on guy, everyone's doing it

it's a perfectly normal thing for a person to do

Picture yourself plunging your quivering erect cock into the slack orifice of a severed pig's head. The tongue may yet still be slimy. Mind the Teeth!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

thuly posted:

poors do this too go to redneck thanksgiving sometime

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

tbf as funny as this scandal is it has sort of taken away from the fact that pretty much the entirety of the british government has either raped a child or has covered up for someone that raped a child

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

stop pigfucker shaming me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Hopper posted:

David Cameron recently won his party a parliamentary majority. A Conservative will be Prime Minister until at least 2020. It's not about selling books, it's about getting Cameron to resign. That doesn't work if he's not actually a pigfucker.

• Locked thread