Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

I Own Soulz posted:

Seahawks. 0-17

This would be too beautiful for our dumb awful world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Niners are going to pick first overall in a year with a great QB prospect from Cal and get it right this time

If I keep saying it, it's gonna happen

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Now we just need the Saints to win a game and suddenly the Niners are back in the drivers' seat, baby

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

commieB posted:

Too many cocky packers fans in here. I officially call on bad juju to prevent the packers from winning the super bowl this year.

If karma were real Patriots and Seahawks fans would never get to be happy, god is dead and everything is horrible

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Niners are sitting at 7th in the draft order and climbing. We're coming for you, Detroit.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Metapod posted:

If you think you can out suck the AFC South you're in for a surprise

You guys have to all play each other twice, there's going to be at least a couple of you forced out of the running by sheer attrition

I think the Lions and Saints are our real competition, but even New Orleans should hopefully string together a few wins once Brees is back

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Chris James 2 posted:

lol that anyone's still under the impression they could be saved

I'd say "someday, everyone will realize they won't see a Lions championship in their lifetime" but jesus christ. They had the best running back of all time and never even came close. They had the best receiver of all time and became the first team to go 0-16. Do they really need to also waste away the best quarterback of all time and the best coach of all time for people to comprehend this team is never achieving success?

Jerry Rice was never on the Lions

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Chris James 2 posted:

Didn't that technically happen in college

Yeah he had a couple of real bad concussions in college too so he was basically on borrowed time as soon as he was drafted

I miss you Jahvid :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Go Lions

• Locked thread