Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This movie is complete nonsense, but it's psychedelic and entertaining nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Holy poo poo, he's using bones as picks to climb out of a bone hole. This movie is hardcore.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That scene is a good point to take a break, I think. I love the psychedelic rock soundtrack.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Alright, time to watch some more of this movie.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This movie likes to split the frame in half a lot, it's a really cool effect and it plays around with it in a lot of different ways.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This is an insanely cool scene

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

An island of naked women! My god!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My reaction to the end of Naked Women Island:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

One 15 year timeskip later, and the film is suddenly about The Great Gazoo.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My final impression of Senya Ichiya Monogatari is that it's a film that thrives almost entirely on sheer visual spectacle. It has a lot of really interestingly shot scenes, and it uses real objects and miniatures in unique and cool ways. The plot is complete and utter nonsense, but really it was the thrill of animation, and not the story, that pushed them to make the film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Dogsicle is doing a spooky October horror anime simulwatch!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747044

I'm going to close the thread now, I hope everyone enjoyed what they watched, and if you ever want any more suggestions feel free to ask me anytime!

• Locked thread