Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Genny Cream isn't so bad. You can't really beat $15/30 pack, although it used to be even cheaper.

Bud light sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bit... gently caress! bitch! piss bitch, balls

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:secondpost: secured

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kuato easily claims the third post! :smug:

Suck it bitches

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

That is some tiny writing

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
I'll take the 5th post in the name of Lagunitas IPA

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

DeadBlack posted:

I'll take the 5th post in the name of Lagunitas IPA

Noice. Some mighty fine posting tonight boys, mighty fine. Quality 2nd, 3rd and 5th posts already.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

BLARGHLE posted:

Genny Cream isn't so bad. You can't really beat $15/30 pack, although it used to be even cheaper.

Bud light sucks.

This man is true, real, and wise.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres a post i made

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
the Doctor slides in to easily claim the 9th post

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
PISSSSSSSSSSSSS

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

it was actually "bad rear end"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
has anyone tasted stuff like Keystone or anything? I usually stick to the main brands myself.

I lament I'm not old enough to buy those generic white and black cans that just said "beer" on the side myself. I'd probably have just drank that were around back then.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can get genesse at the corner store but ive never seen cream ale
^i drink out of a jug with XXX on the side

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Enfield posted:

search for the cream ale m8, its fuckin good until you've been drinking it all summer and it starts to taste like rancid apple juice, then your time is over, and you must move on, but you always remember those days at the beach.... rip

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
dont be a baby buy a 40 of malt liquor

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

metilica brand budweisser

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

Million Ghosts posted:

Steel Reserve 211

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Enfield posted:

Until fairly recently, I had never seen any Genesse other than the cream ale.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Million Ghosts posted:

I used to drink high life when I was a poor scrub scraping up change to buy 40s, and 40s were like $1.50. Also, thunderbird will gently caress your poo poo up, but won't ruin your night quite as badly as mad dog or irish rose. Just a little protip for all of the impoverished alcoholics out there.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
Miller genuine draft or coors please.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
jesus what a blessed life, 40s in canada are like $6.50. being a drunk here is a $10 a day habit at best.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Million Ghosts posted:

jesus what a blessed life, 40s in canada are like $6.50. being a drunk here is a $10 a day habit at best.

hloy poo poo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Million Ghosts posted:

lmao gently caress canid

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

these are 2 for $3

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
for real its tecate

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Million Ghosts posted:

God drat...I think they're up to $3-4 a pop around here now, which still seems outrageous for something as awful as steel reserve or hurricane

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
is that in canada dollars? whats the exchange rate? why cant i take fruit into canada

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

Million Ghosts posted:

goondolences. We can buy a 750 ml plastic bottle of rum or vodka at walmart for 6 dollars in the US of A

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Kuato posted:

Noice. Some mighty fine posting tonight boys, mighty fine. Quality 2nd, 3rd and 5th posts already.

:(

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced
I prefer Rainier myself, if I must deign to drink the beers of the poors.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zen Punk posted:

I prefer Rainier myself, if I must deign to drink the beers of the poors.

Good ol' Vitamin R.

I'm back in Wisconsin now and I prefer Miller Lite for the cheap poo poo. It's about $8-$10 for a 12 pack which isn't too bad. I used to always drink Milwaukee's Best or "The Beast". Those are about $7 a 12 pack. I've been drinking about 16+ beers a day for the past few weeks and my stomach is not feeling so well every day for some completely strange reason that I can't put my finger on.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Good ol' Vitamin R.

I'm back in Wisconsin now and I prefer Miller Lite for the cheap poo poo. It's about $8-$10 for a 12 pack which isn't too bad. I used to always drink Milwaukee's Best or "The Beast". Those are about $7 a 12 pack. I've been drinking about 16+ beers a day for the past few weeks and my stomach is not feeling so well every day for some completely strange reason that I can't put my finger on.

I used to have a shitbag roommate who drank nothing but beast light every night. Never had any money for rent or paper towels or loving whatever, but he had no problem walking to the wawa for a 12 pack of beast, the gently caress. I hope he's dead in a ditch somewhere.

*He says as he cracks open another genny cream at 4:30 in the morning

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i drink miller lite and pbr most days. i mean, if i could afford it i'd be drinking weihenstephaner dunkel everyday but not in this economy thanks obama

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
This thread again.

How has everyone not perfected their response at some point in the 100 previous exactly the same threads about favorite cheap beer.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

the great deceiver posted:

these are 2 for $3

A 40 of Hurricane is like 2.75.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Verily I Shat posted:

This thread again.

How has everyone not perfected their response at some point in the 100 previous exactly the same threads about favorite cheap beer.

Youre implying the responses to this thread aren't perfection as is. Look, sometimes people want validation for the lovely decisions they make on a daily basis.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've never heard of it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
in my day Genese cream ale was $7.99 a 30 and awful but we drank it

also dundee brown ale was $40 for a 1/2keg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow