Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

sorry priates. the one piece you are looking for is in another treasure chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever as envisioned by Axemaniac and George Broussard instead of the Gearbox pile

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

An elderly Adolf Hitler, who is Gol D. Roger and welcomes the Straw Hats as his new Nazi soldiers.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The ending of a song of ice and fire... Lmao!!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

One (fine) Piece of rear end

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The third chapter of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, where Big Boss rides the Battle Gear and fights the a giant mutant Skull Face but was removed due to it requiring a hundred million dollars to make

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The third chapter of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, where Big Boss rides the Battle Gear and fights the a giant mutant Skull Face but was removed due to it requiring a hundred million dollars to make

LOL! Topical and ridiculous. I love it. What else do you guys think the One Piece might be.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

LOL! Topical and ridiculous. I love it. What else do you guys think the One Piece might be.

This thread

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A bale of hay but when Luffy rummages on it, Kenshiro emerges from inside

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

In Training posted:

AIDS

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's a condom,

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sorry, I forgot Luffy was made of rubber. Please forget the previous post.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Clownpiece.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Tarou from SHIROBAKO getting smacked with rolled up paper

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
The lump sum of Japan's unresolved war guilt.

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

The lump sum of Japan's unresolved war guilt.

a copy of patlabor 2?

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Luffy and the crew open the chest to find a worn out low effort mad libs thread tailor made for unfunny fucktards to spout memes and make lovely jokes before finding on the bottom a good .jpg post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Luffy and the crew open the chest to find a worn out low effort mad libs thread tailor made for unfunny fucktards to spout memes and make lovely jokes before finding on the bottom a good .jpg post.

• Locked thread