Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Incomplete Fish posted:

I used to like jello until i learned that gelatin was an animal product and eating boiled bone juice is gross

pho involves boiled bone and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
jello loving sucks though. panna cotta is pro tier gelatin dessert

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hmm

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nooner posted:

What the gently caress why would anyone eat this poo poo, its like you're purposely taking a perfectly good assortment of food and making it as gross as possible

Like what is the opposite of synergy cause that is what cottage cheese jello seafood salad is

no one actually makes those. i dont think they were very popular even when there was a big advertising push to make them a staple of american cuisine. but the really crazy poo poo is that people actually do eat terrines, which are similar room-temperature abortion loafs but without the jello.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

This book

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Assuming the use of 190 proof everclear as the alcohol medium, what is the ratio of jello to water to everclear needed to make 80 proof jello shots?

I figured this out for thanksgiving of 2004 and have been unable to reproduce the mathematical reasoning to do so since. probably because of the number of 80 proof jello shots I consumed on thanksgiving of 2004.

• Locked thread