Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wouldnt be a Toronto sports team season without some end of season drama to make things exciting.

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Thank you Cecil Im sorry for all the mean things I said at the beginning of the season.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

OK Jays its not that I dont trust you but score another 4+ runs TIA.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

If I was a drinker I would be chugging the whole bottle right about now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

shadok posted:

I think... Good Osuna came out of the bullpen.

Thank god.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

shadok posted:

I think... Good Osuna came out of the bullpen.

YOU LIED

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

SUCK IT YANKEES :siren:

* ARod still cool though

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

If I was a drinker the Jays would probably have killed my liver by now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

When will the Blue Jays stop loving sucking and start getting in some runs? That's four games in a row now where their much-touted offense has been utter poo poo.

Toronto sports teams are cursed to fail their way out of contention at the worst possible time.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

AegisP posted:

The Leafs won tonight, so the scales must be balanced.

Its preseason stop sucking the winning spirit out of the only Toronto team I actually like. :mad:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I am ready for baseball. Go Jays.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I LOVE THE BLUE JAYS

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Dinger Parade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Haha they showed the dugout after Martin's dinger and Revere was bouncing around off everything. That wee man is great.

• Locked thread