Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Since I dislike ads but am forced to run them BECAUSE NOBODY IS BUYING ANYTHING HERE AND WE'RE NOT POPULAR AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY MONEY AND I HAD TO FIRE EVERYBODY BECAUSE I'M GOING BROKE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MYSELF OFF A GODDAMN BRIDGE BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HITTING SOMEBODY'S BOAT AND NOT DYING AND THEN GETTING SUED AND MY KIDS WON'T GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WILL HAVE TO PILOT PREDATOR DRONES OR WORK IN WAL-MART FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, we have a glut of remnant ads (when legit, money-making ads run out, they show stupid crap like PSAs that tell you not to light forest fires or smoke dope or whatever the hell the government wants you to do).

ANYWAY, I'd like to at least put some of the fake ads you guys make up there in rotation so things are somewhat more entertaining. If you've got a creative itch and would like to have your work featured in our ad spots, come up with a 728x90 ad and I'll put them in our ad server. If you lack the aforementioned creative itch, then feel free to not do that and instead do something else, such as jump on a trampoline or continue to not give me money. Thank you for loving Pupkin.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna be a fun ride

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Lowtax posted:

Since I dislike ads but am forced to run them BECAUSE NOBODY IS BUYING ANYTHING HERE AND WE'RE NOT POPULAR AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY MONEY AND I HAD TO FIRE EVERYBODY BECAUSE I'M GOING BROKE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MYSELF OFF A GODDAMN BRIDGE BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HITTING SOMEBODY'S BOAT AND NOT DYING AND THEN GETTING SUED AND MY KIDS WON'T GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WILL HAVE TO PILOT PREDATOR DRONES OR WORK IN WAL-MART FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, we have a glut of remnant ads (when legit, money-making ads run out, they show stupid crap like PSAs that tell you not to light forest fires or smoke dope or whatever the hell the government wants you to do).

ANYWAY, I'd like to at least put some of the fake ads you guys make up there in rotation so things are somewhat more entertaining. If you've got a creative itch and would like to have your work featured in our ad spots, come up with a 728x90 ad and I'll put them in our ad server. If you lack the aforementioned creative itch, then feel free to not do that and instead do something else, such as jump on a trampoline or continue to not give me money. Thank you for loving Pupkin.

What's your patreon so I can send you money every month?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'll patreon you too lowtax

Gotta cam me tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I work for bangbus and I feel your name could still be a draw. email me some dick pics and we can get started op

e: alternatively, make a banner ad of your cock. it links to your patreon page.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Please keep the Tom Brady ads running or atleast the one that says SEE YOU FAGS ON SUNDAY, TIA

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did any of the mods pitch you my FORUMS IMMUNITY idea? where for $20 a month you can have immunity from bans/probations of more than 6 hours in any forum you want? I think it would be a great way to help with the sites revenue

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
we miss you lowtax I hope everything in your life is going well, all the best to you and your family

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

The Walrus posted:

we miss you lowtax I hope everything in your life is going well, all the best to you and your family

Don't worry, once we get these patreon deets, lowtax will be free to post once every 3 months with a contest thread that he never finished.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Can the ad make a fart sound when clicked?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

joinreddit.jpg

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

since you're here I've been wondering a while what you actually do for a living when the forums aren't exploding. seems like they need just a smidge too much attention to fit a regular 9 to 5 in at any rate

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3

hope this hepls:

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

i feel as though this one'll really speak to the boys...

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

TipsyMc
Sep 5, 2004

I visited BYOB and all I got was this lousy avatar

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't tell when you are joking lowtax, please be safe.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i dont have a computer+im retarded, can someone make this an ad thank you i.love you

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Can we have this subforum actually

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Eonwe posted:

if it remains visible with the paywall being down then it can be easily archived

haha yeah we should, especially since it's not real, it would be cool if it was tho ya know

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 22, 2015

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Eonwe posted:

make it so that it's only visible if you're not signed in and if you are it isn't there

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Lowtax I click all the ads and now my computer has regcleaner pro. Help

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

way to poo poo on people who bought no-ads

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I remember when I had a problem with the 6-9 ads I bought every month and got ignored so I stopped buying ads lol

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Parallax Scroll posted:

way to poo poo on people who bought no-ads

Yeah, I paid for no advertisements, but now sometimes ads are gonna be jokes instead?? I'll be missing out on the hilarity!

Guess I still have the user ads at the bottom to look at, though

EDIT: Do I need to buy Archives too so that Lowtax's kids don't have to pilot Predator drones?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I wish you the best lowtax and would absolutely sign up for a patreon if you want to go that route. love, node

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

make a patreon human being

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Lowtax, there's nothing left for me to buy man. Don't let this gay forum die or I may have to start actually doing my job at work.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I would probably buy merch if it was sold and was really subtle. I already have all the upgrades and I've gotten at least 5 people to buy an AV for me. What more can I do?

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Hobohemian posted:

I would probably buy merch if it was sold and was really subtle. I already have all the upgrades and I've gotten at least 5 people to buy an AV for me. What more can I do?

If you give yourself that pony av again it won't take long for someone else to buy you another av. Rinse and repeat endlessly to keep this site funded.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Amazing Zimmo posted:

If you give yourself that pony av again it won't take long for someone else to buy you another av. Rinse and repeat endlessly to keep this site funded.

I kind of want it back now. Maybe if someone could animate it so it's twerking I'll throw down for it.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Parallax Scroll posted:

make a patreon human being

seriously make a god drat patreon

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006