Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Being 100% serious when I say that I was going buy an AV a few weeks ago but decided not to specifically because I dislike the way the mods act and don't want to support the site until that changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Chomp8645 posted:

Being 100% serious when I say that I was going buy an AV a few weeks ago but decided not to specifically because I dislike the way the mods act and don't want to support the site until that changes.

:qq:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Enfield posted:

i dont have a computer+im retarded, can someone make this an ad thank you i.love you

:chanpop:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

vote with ur wallet faggots, vote for a good dicksuck from me, full ticket no kissing

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

You're just fishing for more red text aren't you?

*I forgot to say red

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 22, 2015

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ChairmanMeow posted:

You're just fishing for more text aren't you?

If you mean a new AV then no, the one I was going to buy wasn't for me.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Chomp8645 posted:

they must be conspiring to probate you because they're jealous of all your good posting

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

It's funny because this is a bad post but yet much worse posters will get snarky about it.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Let people buy and moderate their own sub forums for $100-200 (or more, even if it was $1000 someone would still do it)

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

sell the LP forum to gamefaqs

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Too scary. Mods please ban.

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004
Why do reddit make money and have good content?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 23, 2015

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Huge Fucker Bitch posted:

Because they don't do either of those things but they live in opposite land

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004

Somfin posted:

Because they don't do either of those things but they live in opposite land

Haha. This guy stupid.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Schweinhund posted:

they must be conspiring to probate you because they're jealous of all your good posting

It's not really the probations, I earned most of those. The only one that really perplexes me is the one I got for posting MegaMilk.jpg because I've seen that in GBS a million times.

No my real beef is them closing good funny threads while no content garbage threads continue for eternity. I think they just don't like work so they close anything that generates reports instead of moderating the actual content.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

TequilaJesus posted:

I want an officially SA-endorsed Fiesta Cat plushie.

id buy one

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

heres an idea for money: so theres goons pretty much all over the world right? whats the one thing everyone around the world likes? thats right, drugs.

ladies and gentlegoons i propose we form an international drug cartel and use the billions of dollars we make to spread terrible crap far and wide across this gayass internet

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

so i vote this one

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Huge Fucker Bitch posted:

Are you a pedophile or a necrophile, or both?

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
I still rock my SA shirt I bought a decade ago. I would at least buy a new shirt, sell some tangible poo poo again lowtax.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

yeah, i still have a grenade hoodie. sell me somemore garbage idiot

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
why hasnt lowtax allowed us to pay 100/mo to create a subforum and assign our own mods. its literally reddit but get this. its for MONEY

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Business Gorillas posted:

someone make my sig into one

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lol that owns

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lots of good stuff

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

:lol:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Someone do something with this Lowtax:

edit: rehosted

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Sep 23, 2015

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The MSJ posted:

Someone do something with this Lowtax:

It would help if the server it was hosted on wasn't using dial-up and could actually allow the image to load offsite.

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
Usually if you want a business to make money, you put actual effort into running it.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
somebody turn this into an ad

http://www.starwordz.com/starwordz/...crawl2=&crawl3=

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Secks Cauldron posted:

Are you a pedophile or a necrophile, or both?

Actually, he's an ephebophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

• Locked thread