Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

got to see Phil the thrill score a goal in a penguins jersey in person. take me now lord, the only way this will be better is if I see him buying a hot dog at intermission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

veteran hero Sergei Gonchar is gonna make the pens yall

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Gonchar goes down to block the shot despite the risk of exploding into dust. he's a gamer

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

phiiiiillllll keeeesssellllllllllll

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Krime posted:

I might buy a Kessel shirt tonight. drat

if you were a true Philiever, you'd get a jersey

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

go brandon sutter

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

whoo yak city

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

JawKnee posted:

Baerschi's 4th point too :stare:

#svengeance

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

brandon sutter sucks

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

no way, it'll be at least 3 seasons before benning admits that signing was a mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

one of the few things i am looking forward to about this canucks season is the inevitable moments when sutter, sbisa, dorsett, and prust all end up on the ice together at once. edmonton's "this guy scored" pictures will be put to loving shame

• Locked thread