Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

JawKnee posted:

gently caress you sbisa

Hey you got a new av

Not sure if I wanna unlock my hs.com account for preseason hockey cause I'm a cheap miser hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Ginette Reno posted:

I see the Penguins are already playing Penguins hockey

Whining cause they're down and slashing/tripping people? :v:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Krime posted:

Does NHL Gamecenter auto-renew or do I need to cancel somewhere?

I'm going to try HS. Is it ok to pay w/ cc?

GC has an opt-out auto renew as I recall, yes.

HS = cool w/ cc I used mine no probs... I think. It was a year ago. Maybe I paypal'd?

ed: it was CC and there were no probs. I recommend HS. :toot: Don't tell anyone about it it's our secret gently caress the NHL I don't want them to shut it down cause gamecenter blows by comparison

Duke Chin fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Sep 23, 2015

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Krime posted:

Now to decide if I want to try and get rid of DirecTV and the Center Ice Package and live with HS only.

HS is literally all I use. Can stream on my phone, home to my TV, at work... it seriously owns.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
B's win in 3v3 OT, Malcom Subban stopped everything he was supposed to; gently caress the habs :toot:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
I'm watching hockey :toot:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
that backwards backhand far post shot by the Tampa dude before PIT's 2nd goal was p slick, too. Boyle's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Wow they even dusted off Bob Costas for this? He had nothing else going on today I guess?

• Locked thread