Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ginette Reno posted:

I'm just seeing it in gif form but Kessel's skating seems to allow him to jump into spots really well and then obviously Sid can thread those passes. It's pretty :stare:.

Yeah, I just watched the video of his second goal on the Pens site and the burst of speed he wills out of nowhere to be in position was amazing.

Holy poo poo that is going to be a fun duo to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

There have already been two fights in the Dallas/Florida game. In the first period. :catstare:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

JawKnee posted:

hockeystreams isn't showing the florida game :mad:

Yeah, there's no video sadly. :( I'm at the game though.

E: wtf Ekblad just tried to start poo poo with Fiddler :catstare:

• Locked thread