Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you most excited for?
This poll is closed.
KANE 79 48.77%
The New Day 65 40.12%
The Divas Revolution 12 7.41%
John Cena 6 3.70%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE DISCUSSION FOR 9/21

I don't watch Smackdown but it probably sucks

Let me tell you about Kane...

Night of Champions recap:
-Seth Rollins broke Sting

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

-Show opens with the Wyatts. I really hope this promo isn't 20 minutes. Still no sight of KANE. Roman Reigns comes out. Roman and Bray start wrestling and it's not an official match.

-KANE is back in a suit. He's so happy and I'm so happy.

-The Wasteland vs Lucha Dragons and Neville. Sin Cara fell down and ate poo poo. Neville and Lucha Dragons won.

-Seth is complaining to Triple H and Stephanie about KANE. Triple H and Stephanie have no idea what he's talking about. This gets better and better.

-Ryback is going to wrestle BO DALLAS. Ryback won and then Kevin Owens attacked him.

-Ric Flair walks out to the ring, sobbing uncontrollably. The proudest moment of his career was when Charlotte won the Divas Belt. C, accompanied by P and B, walk out to the ring. Ric Flair is crying again. Paige is saying there's no revolution. Paige is turning. This is rear end. Team Bella came out to mock team CB. Poor Charlotte. kramine voice

-Brie vs Charlotte. I wouldn't go out of your way to watch this. Charlotte won with the Figure 8.

-Sheamus, who won Money in the Bank, is walking out for a match. Sheamus tried to cash in last night, but we were saved from a Sheamus reign by KANE. Sheamus vs Mark Henry here we go. Sheamus is getting frustrated. Sheamus pinned Mark Henry.

-KANE is greeted by The Authority. KANE has no memory of Night of Champions. KANE doesn't know where his mask is.

-Paige is wandering backstage. Nattie is here! Nattie scolded Paige. Nattie still works here, fyi. Why couldn't Nattie have been in the revolution instead of Becky.

-New Day and Rusev vs Dudleys and Ziggler. Xavier held up a piece of wood as big as your head. The WWE medics has to remove the wood from his butt. Big E suggests building a wall around Dudleyville. #SaveTheTables New Day and Rusev are good and Ziggler is bad. Rusev was tagged in and Xavier played Rusev's theme on the trombone. Big E farted in his own hand and threw it at Bubba. Rusev and Big E did the version of Total Elimination from Wrestlemania. Dolph did the Wazzzup to Rusev. Rusev superkicked Dolph in his stupid face.

-a recap of Seth Rollins finding KANE

-Airing on the network after Raw is JBL interviewing Eric Bischoff. Exactly.

-Naomi vs Nattie. PAIGE IS WATCHING TV AT A 90 DEGREE ANGLE. Naomi won.

-Seth Rollins is talking to the Authority. He isn't happy. "He could slaughter all of us."

-Big Show vs Cesaro. Big Show won. Big Show said "Boo me all you want. BOOO MEE!! This is gonna be you, Brock Lesnar!" This promo was really cool. Brock Lesnar was eating Jimmy Johns sandwiches and thinking about Road To Hell.

-UP NEXT: Cena vs Rollins for the US Title

-uhhh before that the Wyatts cut a promo. :siren:Brawn Strowman cut a promo:siren: "I caught a snake once. Drank its blood. It's in a better place now."

-John Cena vs Seth Rollins. This match is really good. Cena retains. KANE appears on the big screen to tell Seth Rollins about all the challengers he'll have for his title. KANE came out from the bottom of the ring and Rollins was pulled down into hell. This is the greatest thing of all time.

Want me to add something to the OP? Let me know.

TotalHell posted:

Kane angle is the best thing in the WWE right now by far

tecnocrat posted:

Goddamn this Kane is great.

Hace posted:

Kane is the best part of RAW what's up

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Big Match John has done it again.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Kane loving sucks.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Chromatic posted:

Kane loving sucks.

mods?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
kane finally dragged someone down to hell

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chromatic posted:

Kane loving sucks.

gently caress you!!!!!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

1. Not starting raw with a 20 minute promo is a nice change of pace
2. WHERE IS KA- oh Kane is like the second best thing on the show right on Kane is great in sorry I doubted everyone
3. Paige's whole shoot on Charlotte seems like one of those things where the writers are like "oh man you're gonna turn heel by yelling at Charlotte" and then Paige is like "no but all of these things you've written for me are true and the crowd isn't going to boo me they're going to agree??" And I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon, dammit and I sympathized with Paige quite a bit there
4. Gif all of the New Day. All of it.
5. Nattie's back! Yay! I hope all of the bad lady wrestlers go away now
6. By and large I am fine with the distraction->finisher finish to a match, but when the finisher is "butt into face" and not like, throw a dude around or kick him in the dick, it's hard to believe it would put someone down

(She calls that the rear view)
7. I wish Cesaro would come back to Chikara so he could be cool and great and I could see him all the time and give him several thousand dollars and have him teach me how to be strong and wrestle and give Quack a wedgie
8. KANE

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Chromatic posted:

Kane loving sucks.

MODS PLEASE

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Kang.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

-Show opens with the Wyatts. I really hope this promo isn't 20 minutes. Still no site of KANE.

some bush league poo poo right here

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
That was too much fuckin' Kane.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
If they keep making KANE segments as loving hilarious as tonight I'm totally fine with this angle

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kane/a

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Seth Rollins is currently making out with Brie Bella underneath the ring, where she lives

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
kane

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Angry Trombone Toots

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I hope next week when the Authority confronts Kane about this another fake Kane shows up at ringside while they're talking to him and the awkwardness bleeds through the TV screen.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Chromatic posted:

Kane loving sucks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Only saw bits of Raw tonight but what I saw was really great.

All y'all watching Bischoff on JBL's new show?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

remember when Kane tried to do that to Zack Ryder but John Cena played tug of war with Kane and saved him and then the ring caught on fire

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

And Real Talk, I only saw the last 2 hours but they were thoroughly entertaining. Can't wait for people to find reasons to crap all over it, don't let me down!

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
I liked Bryan's feud with Kane, this has legs

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Not in the OP, invalid.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Raw was legitimately fantastic except Cesaro/Show and the Cena/Rollins finish. That Cena/Rollins finish was worse than the infamous Nexus match. That was just loving inexcusable.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Guys we're missing the real highlight of RAW, which was Braun Strowman and his snake-killing powers

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I like that Seth Rollins is running the Monday Night Wars All-Stars Gauntlet.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Raw was legitimately fantastic except Cesaro/Show and the Cena/Rollins finish. That Cena/Rollins finish was worse than the infamous Nexus match. That was just loving inexcusable.

I agree with this Foochs opinion, except that also Brie/Charlotte was a bad, bad match. I did enjoy the Nattie/Naomi match way more than I was expecting, though it has a problem that lots of recent WWE matches have had, the way-too-sudden ending (including half of the PPV matches, what the gently caress is happening with their agenting??)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

remember when Kane tried to do that to Zack Ryder but John Cena played tug of war with Kane and saved him and then the ring caught on fire

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Wrestling has never been hotter. Because of the fire.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jerusalem posted:

Only saw bits of Raw tonight but what I saw was really great.

All y'all watching Bischoff on JBL's new show?

The Network won't load for me or I would. I'll just watch the replay.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Nattie still works here, fyi. Why couldn't Nattie have been in the revolution instead of Becky.

I don't like these implications

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

I get that you need to make Show look strong before the Brock match, but why sacrifice Cesaro :(

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
KANE should be champion ASAP

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Benne posted:

Guys we're missing the real highlight of RAW, which was Braun Strowman and his snake-killing powers

i'm still in a dream, snake eater

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

At this point just imagine Cena has senzu beans he stores in his cheeks like a chipmunk and he just periodically munches them through the course of the match.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Like Kane loving sucks but he's also like the best written part of WWE right now and that real sad. I can't tell if this Kane love is ironic or not.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

KANE

RetroHelix
Oct 24, 2004

No home should be without one.

Luigi Thirty posted:

The Network won't load for me or I would. I'll just watch the replay.

Same for me. The video frame is just black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

When you consider that the New Day first got together because Rusev kicked all of their asses so hard, the fact that they teamed up is kinda weird.

• Locked thread