Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you most excited for?
This poll is closed.
KANE 79 48.77%
The New Day 65 40.12%
The Divas Revolution 12 7.41%
John Cena 6 3.70%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Trombone doots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I would totally have whole chickens and yogurt with Rusev and New Day. That would be the coolest dinner ever.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY WE GOT TWO KANES

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Retromancer posted:

When you consider that the New Day first got together because Rusev kicked all of their asses so hard, the fact that they teamed up is kinda weird.

Look at this mark :rolleyes:

Pinwiz11 posted:

Not in the OP, invalid.

zakharov posted:

I get that you need to make Show look strong before the Brock match, but why sacrifice Cesaro :(

How does it every make anyone look strong to have a blowout match anyway. Like how has this ever made someone go "wow he had a lovely match with that jobber he MUST be strong."

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

How does it every make anyone look strong to have a blowout match anyway. Like how has this ever made someone go "wow he had a lovely match with that jobber he MUST be strong."

Believe it or not, wins and losses can matter. If someone wins in dominating fashion, it makes them look like a star. Sorry if you don't understand the basics of pretty much any form of competition ever.

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!
So, are the New Day and Rusev supposed to be heels, or The Dudleys and Ziggler? I'm so confused...

overthefalls
Apr 17, 2005

"They called you exotic, which is just people talk for awesome!"
I've been listening to Kofi trashing Xavier over Madden for half an hour now. Whoever says Kofi can't talk needs to watch this -- he never shuts up! This is great.

The Miz one's great, too.

Someone's gonna get punched by the end of this Madden tournament.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Great White Hope posted:

Believe it or not, wins and losses can matter. If someone wins in dominating fashion, it makes them look like a star. Sorry if you don't understand the basics of pretty much any form of competition ever.

The basics of actual competition maybe. This is not actual competition. When it's planned, you can turn around anyone at literally any time and the past won't matter. They could rehab Fandango and make him a main eventer tomorrow if they felt like it.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Great White Hope posted:

I do think college football is a lot less impressive than the nfl. In real competition strong contenders make strong champions.

In fake sports wasting one match a week just to remind us two guys exist one of them has a ppv match and the other doesnt is boring.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

sticklefifer posted:

The basics of actual competition maybe. This is not actual competition. When it's planned, you can turn around anyone at literally any time and the past won't matter. They could rehab Fandango and make him a main eventer tomorrow if they felt like it.

As much as I prefer consistency of push, this is kind of true. I thought Seth Rollins was done forever after his first singles match against Cena at TLC, losing 2 and a half out of three falls completely clean after turning it into a 5-on-1 match. Over the next 4 weeks the combination of his promo skills and his booking made him a more viable contender for Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble than Cena was.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I can't wait for Rollins to headline Wrestlemania just as a rib to Punk.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What if Rusev, New Day and KANE become a tag team?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
God the way Cena won tonight was seriously bullshit. why couldn't they have Kane just interrupt the match.

Paiges promo was really good.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The_Rob posted:

God the way Cena won tonight was seriously bullshit. why couldn't they have Kane just interrupt the match.

Cena won the match 1-2-3 my man. He's the champ.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So is Nattie actually staying on TV or did they just bring her back tonight because someone in Creative came up with the "does she even work here anymore?" line and they needed a punchline for it.

What I'm saying is that we need more Nattie on our TVs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Nattie showed up this week because there was some slight buzz last week from an interview she did saying she has no idea why she isn't on TV.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I skipped around and watched some things.

Kane was probably the best as goofy Korporate Kane and I liked him being a goof.

New Day + Rusev was great. I was shocked that the crowd was doing New Day Sucks and hated Rusev while loving Ziggler. All of those people, so very wrong.

I really liked the Flair promos (I thought they were genuine and sweet) and then Paige's promo was also really good. I guess Paige is going to be Charlotte's first real program after getting past the Bellas? That could be pretty good.

I skipped through the main event because I've seen Cena/Rollins 3 times in 2 months already and I doubt they did anything special for their 4th match in a row that was on TV.

Also I like that Nattie's back because that means that Tyson is doing all right and now she might be able to have some good matches too.

There's no way in gently caress I'm watching 3 hours though, it's too much, especially when I saw that the endless Shield and friend/New Wyatts thing is still going and that Sheamus and Show and The Ryback all had squash matches.

Did Jericho not do any TV?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

sticklefifer posted:

Nattie showed up this week because there was some slight buzz last week from an interview she did saying she has no idea why she isn't on TV.

I thought she was taking time off to take care of Tyson. If she's clamoring for more TV time now then that's probably a good sign for his recovery. :unsmith:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

When it's planned, you want to make the person who you want to actually draw money a star, I agree. Hence why they had the guy they want to draw money (Big Show) beat a guy who they don't want to draw money (Cesaro).

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

I do think college football is a lot less impressive than the nfl. In real competition strong contenders make strong champions.

In fake sports wasting one match a week just to remind us two guys exist one of them has a ppv match and the other doesnt is boring.

I agree, the NFL is stupid and boring because the 2014 Super Bowl was a 35 point blowout, nobody ever watches it. Also Ronda Rousey is certainly the most boring athlete in MMA, and nobody would ever pay to see her fight. Same with prime Mike Tyson.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Aurain posted:

What if Rusev, New Day and KANE become a tag team?

Ru

Kay rocks.

Seriously though, the Rusev and New Day team is great, especially with how they explained how they were now friends on Twitter.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Great White Hope posted:

Hence why they had the guy they want to draw money (Big Show) beat a guy who they don't want to draw money (Cesaro).

Lmao the fact that this is a true statement kills me

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

keevo posted:

Reminder that this important tournament is happening and we're going to have Kofi Kingston vs Seth Rollins face each other. Brad Maddox is supposedly listed as Meatball in this bracket.

Tournament is invalid because everyone knows that the pinnacle of video game football is Blitz 2001 Gold Edition. :colbert: ON the N64.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Happy Kane is extremely good.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Did Nattie get a decent pop? Her entrance from last night isn't on YouTube :(

Also I want to hear Summer Rae-assisted trombone, god damnit WWE YouTube team <:mad:>

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

keevo posted:

Reminder that this important tournament is happening and we're going to have Kofi Kingston vs Seth Rollins face each other. Brad Maddox is supposedly listed as Meatball in this bracket.

When is this happening? Did I miss it?

My life has gone to poo poo when i'm excited about watching WWE people play video games and talk poo poo to each other while doing so.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

projecthalaxy posted:

KANE should bring back the Embrace the Hate metal mask. And then have corporate Kane, masked Kane, and metal mask Kane be three separate characters.

Just needs one more character called Dude Love.

Or I guess they could just call metal mask Kane that.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
The best thing about this angle is that I can be on the edge of my seat awaiting an appearance from Kane, even when Kane is already on screen!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Kane is the best thing on Raw in TYOOL 2015 :stare:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea you say that now and in a month you hate his guts again.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I have to hand it to WWE, they actually made me interested in Seth vs Kane.

Maybe Filthy Tom was right this whole time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Invalid Validation posted:

Yea you say that now and in a month you hate his guts again.

Yeah probably, so let's just enjoy it while it's good

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

bradzilla posted:

Kane is the best thing on Raw in TYOOL 2015 :stare:

Sorry you misspelt Paige

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
I didn't watch RAW but I had a good idea for Bayley:

She has a big championship match coming up against a ruthless new foe who keeps beating her up backstage. Finn Balor tells her that when he has a big match against a tough opponent, he channels his inner demon. Bayley goes on a quest to find her inner demon and, at the big match, she comes out as Demon Bayley, which is just her with her ponytail on the other side.

Thank you for listening to my personal truth. Namaste.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

mfcrocker posted:

Sorry you misspelt Paige

I do admit she looked very sexy last night.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Anal Surgery posted:

I didn't watch RAW but I had a good idea for Bayley:

She has a big championship match coming up against a ruthless new foe who keeps beating her up backstage. Finn Balor tells her that when he has a big match against a tough opponent, he channels his inner demon. Bayley goes on a quest to find her inner demon and, at the big match, she comes out as Demon KANE.

I think your plan is good but needed a tiny tweak.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The best thing about this angle is that I can be on the edge of my seat awaiting an appearance from Kane, even when Kane is already on screen!

When Kane is on screen, he should be saying "Where's Kane?"

Strawberry Panda posted:

I can't wait for Rollins to headline Wrestlemania just as a rib to Punk.

Already did?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I hope one of the future fake Kanes ends up being Kana.

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.

keevo posted:

Why don't you play a REAL sport :britain:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm loving happy corporate Kane and I want him to be even happier.

Also my bold prediction: Rusev will be WWE Champion in 3 years and have an unmemorable reign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Sum Mors posted:

When is this happening? Did I miss it?

My life has gone to poo poo when i'm excited about watching WWE people play video games and talk poo poo to each other while doing so.

The best part about this so far is both losers picked the Patriots and got completely clowned.

• Locked thread