Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you most excited for?
This poll is closed.
KANE 79 48.77%
The New Day 65 40.12%
The Divas Revolution 12 7.41%
John Cena 6 3.70%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Paige made some solid points about Charlotte in her promo last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
If she had an nth of the push Charlotte has gotten she would get over pretty quickly. Becky's endearingness and likability is a pretty quick sell. Just look what happened in NXT. Check out how much people will rave about her again when the WWE 24 Network special comes out.

Becky arrived at the goal WWE wanted internally for her to have marketable look. As I've said before was called up as she got over with Stephanie McMahon after seeing this: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pd7ja and they signed her to a really big contract and she hit the 2 year mark on it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Revenant Threshold posted:

I doubt this, but either way when she eventually does get a push I guess we'll find out. Becky's had about the same amount of mic time as Charlotte, they're just neither of them great shakes at it. The big difference in terms of them getting over so far is probably Ric, and even if it had been Ric coming out endorsing Becky, that's about him, not about her good qualities.

Don't get me wrong, I like Becky a lot, but I think saying she'd get over with a little push because of the qualities we know and like about her is like saying Emma would get over with a little push because of her good qualities. The mainstream WWE audience knows jack about her, and the amount of time Becky's had (or Charlotte's had) on the main roster isn't enough to put her across. You can't just assume people know about this stuff. And there's a good reason her match with Sasha was her big star-making moment - she wasn't a star, even in NXT, until that point.

There's some really nonsense lines here and some of your statements contradict each other. The Emma comparison is simply bizarre.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

acai moonsault posted:

Attention, friends

http://www.wwe.com/news/hornswoggle-suspended

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Dylan Postl (Hornswoggle) for 30 days, effective immediately, for his first violation of the company’s policy.

Human GROWTH Hormone?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Don't assume Hornswoggle failed the test for drink or drugs or not having prescription or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Becky and Charlotte are on Miz TV after the previous disaster:
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/648615774366625792

• Locked thread