Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Thoughts?
Parnell did nothing wrong
Parnell's sister is a classy lady just under a bit of stress, defending her brother's honor of knowingly killing people to save small amounts of money
Big government killing jobs, yet again :rolleyes:
He got what he deserved!
slaw dog
View Results

• Locked thread
Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Members of Parnell's family pleaded for leniency. His mother, Zelda Parnell, told the judge both of her sons "have suffered for years."

"They lost their income, all their material things and worst of all their pride," she said.

Stewart Parnell buried his face in the palm of his hand when his daughter, Grey Adams, told the judge that "my dad's heart is genuine."

"My dad is not greedy — he never gave himself a raise and he never gave himself a bonus," said Adams, who worked with her father at Peanut Corporation but was not charged. "My dad and everyone in our family are profoundly sorry for the harm that was caused."

Parnell's sister further added that the lives of "poors" are " fundamentally worthless" and that they can "Eat poo poo. I hope all their kids die. We're rich hahahahahahahaha gently caress you"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread