Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I saw a hawk grab a rabbit from the driveway about 200 feet away, it was pretty intense but probably would have even been cool if I hadn't been high so who knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

ii saw this too only it was at a dentist's appointment and I was being drugged with nitrous oxide
Last time I had surgery I was pretty sure I was talking to an Aztec fertility goddess that was up in one of the corners of the ceiling of the room I was in, anasthetic is trippy poo poo

• Locked thread