Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Feranon posted:

everybody in every position of actual power in the world really is a pedophile arent they

Nah, David Cameron just fucks dead pig parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Germstore posted:

well? are they?

maybe this is why women there have to wear chadris so grandmas dont get molested

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

rejutka posted:

:britain: supremacy, most of our paedos died the week before someone spilled the beans

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

this was policy under bush also

Mr.48
May 1, 2007
So the US is protecting child-rapists because they helped them overthrow the terrorist-supporting Taliban who the US also originally supported and armed. Ah, the circle of American foreign policy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
expect the new gay army secretary to fly into kabul with an elite corps of trannies to conduct a special fact-finding mission on afghan morale and retention programs

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

symbolic posted:

first they came for the afghan boys and i did not speak up, for i was a pretty, pretty girl

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

rejutka posted:

To be fair, we don't know for sure how the old pig was but given how long they live it was probably, like, a two year old.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Frankly I'm sure the Taliban are child rapists too (no religion wouldn't stop them they're soldiers). You just can't win :smith:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeUYE1XNO5E

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
serious: i know the urban parts of afghanistan were pretty modernized before poo poo went down in the eighties but was the backwater always the west virginia of the middle east

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2
"I got a fatwa for you"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

StashAugustine posted:

serious: i know the urban parts of afghanistan were pretty modernized before poo poo went down in the eighties but was the backwater always the west virginia of the middle east

yeah but now its like way worse and literally unfathomable that it was ever like that if there wasnt direct proof and written accounts of it lol

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

that's way better than what we have now imo. who knows where they'd be now (50-60 years later) without the soviets and the USA doing their rage dance with each other there?

afghanistan was already falling apart internally due to a series of coups, internal purges and the war with the mujaheddin in the 70s before the soviet union initially became involved at the afghan government's request. most likely the islamic fundamentalists would have just taken over in the 70s instead of the 90s.

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

afghanistan is the alabama of pakistan/iran

texas is the pakistan of massachusetts

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Mad Monk posted:

They do it over in the US as well, except they're called Catholics.

or "Coach"

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Is this like when the Punisher kills people who are murdering criminals

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

First they came in the afgan boys, and I did not speak up because I was ordered to not interfere with the competitive boy rape.
Then they came in the afgan girls, and I did not speak up because the guy was married to the 9 year old.
Then there was no one left to come in me, so I had to wait until next Thursday.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Strategic Tea posted:

Frankly I'm sure the Taliban are child rapists too (no religion wouldn't stop them they're soldiers). You just can't win :smith:

no the taliban hate fun, thats kind of their thing. dependong on what "fun" is sometimes this was in fact a good thing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Lord has already cursed that land. Every American soldier is Christ among them.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

I mean alright sure the city was more developed than the countryside but on the other hand now it's literally an anarchy state run by warlords.

that's way better than what we have now imo. who knows where they'd be now (50-60 years later) without the soviets and the USA doing their rage dance with each other there?

In general the islamic world was more secular until Israel showed up. But Afghanistan has always been a backwards shithole that people historically conquer and then later realize it was pointless invading Afghanistan to begin with.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Nelson Mandingo posted:

In general the islamic world was more secular until Israel showed up. But Afghanistan has always been a backwards shithole that people historically conquer and then later realize it was pointless invading Afghanistan to begin with.

So...death to Israel then?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The_Franz posted:

afghanistan was already falling apart internally due to a series of coups, internal purges and the war with the mujaheddin in the 70s before the soviet union initially became involved at the afghan government's request. most likely the islamic fundamentalists would have just taken over in the 70s instead of the 90s.

operation cyclone began under carter with the specific goal of provoking a soviet invasion, though.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
We should airdrop flyers saying how child rape is wrong

also lace the flyers with anthrax.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
we should really consider mercy killing everyone in afghanistan and then building a giant theme park all over their poo poo country. i'm thinking six flags: DESERT STORM

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Who would have guessed that gamergate would have spread all the way to Afghanistan?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
mods please rename me to bacha bazi

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Six thousand American soldiers died to liberate these people

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
congratulations middle eastern peoples you are free!

free to PARTY with those little boys over there I mean! :pedo:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Did anyone ever think that we'd have a lot less problems and probably even less people dead if we just said gently caress it and started making places we beat the poo poo out of in a war our territories again, like how warfare used to be?

This pussy-footing around "helping them rebuild themselves" doesn't work with a lot of these places. Japan is pretty much the only exception.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

congratulations middle eastern peoples you are free!

free to PARTY with those little boys over there I mean! :pedo:

I love how hard they hate gay people then they want to gently caress little boys; the middle east loves their loopholes. I hear they can religiously deal with prostitutes because they have these for-hire clerics that will marry you to the hooker (for an hour). I'm not kidding.

A lot of cultures have odd ideas for loopholes. The Karma Sutra original run (which is a dumb loving overrated book for a lot of reasons, but..) it flat out says women have dirty mouths and not to put your junk near them, but to go out and find a male prostitute in drag if you want a blowjob, because that's much better. But it's not gay, bro! the book make sure to reassure you.

I guess it's like it always is, the louder you scream against something the more likely you are to be that thing.

Volume posted:

Six thousand American soldiers died to liberate these people

Six thousand American soldiers died so the VP's former company could make serious bank, you mean. Thanks to the war Haliburton and associates made more money than many countries per year. This happens when you start a war, setup a no-bid contract, and then charge the army $20 for a plastic spoon

Though if you think of the 35.5 billion Haliburton made as of 2012 (I have no idea what it's up to now) that's $5,833,333 per soldier. What a deal.

If we really wanted to go after the origin point for terrorists and to liberate people we'd totally gone after Saudi Arabia, instead we bought them new jets.

ED: 39.5 Billion actually, sure it's higher now, they've had 3 more years

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Sep 23, 2015

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Blazing Ownager posted:

Did anyone ever think that we'd have a lot less problems and probably even less people dead if we just said gently caress it and started making places we beat the poo poo out of in a war our territories again, like how warfare used to be?

This pussy-footing around "helping them rebuild themselves" doesn't work with a lot of these places. Japan is pretty much the only exception.

these dirt piles arent nations. they will never accept a foreign hegemony. either you work with them, with all the horrors that implies; murder all of them, with all the horrors that implies; or leave them alone, with all the horrors that implies.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
wait we haven't instituted the star fleet protocal of non interference yet??

let these savages decide their own moral systems!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

wait we haven't instituted the star fleet protocal of non interference yet??

let these savages decide their own moral systems!

Now that Taleban rule is over in Mullah Omar’s former southern stronghold, it is not only televisions, kites and razors which have begun to emerge. Visible again, too, are men with their ‘ashna’, or beloveds: young boys they have groomed for sex. Kandahar’s Pashtuns have been notorious for their homosexuality for centuries, particularly their fondness for naive young boys. Before the Taleban arrived in 1994, the streets were filled with teenagers and their sugar daddies, flaunting their relationship. It is called the homosexual capital of south Asia. Such is the Pashtun obsession with sodomy—locals tell you that birds fly over the city using only one wing, the other covering their posterior—that the rape of young boys by warlords was one of the key factors in Mullah Omar mobilising the Taleban.

In the summer of 1994, a few months before the Taleban took control of the city, two commanders confronted each other over a young boy whom they both wanted to sodomise. In the ensuing fight civilians were killed.

Omar’s group freed the boy and appeals began flooding in for Omar to help in other disputes. By November, Omar and his Taleban were Kandahar’s new rulers. Despite the Taleban disdain for women, and the bizarre penchant of many for eyeliner, Omar immediately suppressed homosexuality.

Men accused of sodomy faced the punishment of having a wall toppled on to them, usually resulting in death. In February 1998 three men sentenced to death for sodomy in Kandahar were taken to the base of a huge mud and brick wall, which was pushed over by tank. Two of them died, but one managed to survive. "In the days of the Mujahidin, there were men with their ‘ashna’ everywhere, at every corner, in shops, on the streets, in hotels: it was completely open, a part of life," said Torjan, 38, one of the soldiers loyal to Kandahar’s new governor, Gul Agha Sherzai.

"But in the later Mujahidin years, more and more soldiers would take boys by force, and keep them for as long as they wished.

But when the Taleban came, they were very strict about the ban.

Of course, it still happened—the Taleban could not enter every house—but one could not see it." But for the first time since the Taleban fled, in the past three days, one can see the pairs returning: usually a heavily bearded man, seated next to, or walking with, a clean-shaven, fresh faced youth. There appears to be no shame or furtiveness about them, although when approached, they refuse to talk to a western journalist.

"They are just emerging again," Torjan said. "The fighters too now have the boys in their barracks. This was brought to the attention of Gul Agha, who ordered the boys to be expelled, but it continues. The boys live with the fighters very openly. In a short time, and certainly within a year, it will be like pre-Taleban: they will be everywhere."

This Pashtun tradition is even reflected in Pashtun poetry, odes written to the beauty and complexion of an ‘ashna’, but it is usually a terrible fate for the boys concerned. It is practised at all levels of Pashtun society, but for the poorer men, having an ‘ashna’ can raise his status.

"When a man sees a boy he likes—the age they like is 15 or 16—they will approach him in the street and start talking to him, offering him tea," said Muhammad Shah, a shop owner. "Sometimes they go looking in the football stadium, or in the cinema (which has yet to reopen).

"He then starts to give him presents, hashish, or a watch, a ring, or even a motorbike. One of the most valued presents is a fighting pigeon, which can be worth up to $400 (£277). These boys are nearly always innocent, but such is the poverty here, they cannot refuse."

Once the boy falls into the man’s clutches—nearly always men with a wife and family—he is marked for life, although the Kandaharis accept these relationships as part of their culture. When driven around, ‘ashna’ sit in the front passenger seat. The back seat is simply for his friends.

Even the parents of the boys know in their hearts the nature of the relationship, but will tell people that their son is working for the man.

They, like everyone else, will know this is a lie. "They say birds flew with both wings with the Taleban," Muhammad said. "But not any more."

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
haha what a cool punishment

you shall have a wall toppled onto you

this may result in your death

hehe wicked

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

just so you know, western civilization was basically founded on similar behavior

socrates was sentenced to death because they thought he buttfucked one too many young men into political subversion and traitorousness

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

just so you know, western civilization was basically founded on similar behavior

socrates was sentenced to death because they thought he buttfucked one too many young men into political subversion and traitorousness

:eng101: actually teh greeks did very little buttfucking, they mostly just stuck their dicks between the thighs of their young boys

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jeff Sichoe posted:

haha what a cool punishment

you shall have a wall toppled onto you

this may result in your death

hehe wicked

the taliban had some good ideas

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

:eng101: actually teh greeks did very little buttfucking, they mostly just stuck their dicks between the thighs of their young boys

bullshit

i know this is the claim, and i'm sure they liked to make that claim, but just because it's a claim doesn't make it true

you think they're rooting around between those thighs and don't think "ehhh the butthole is just over there..." ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

bullshit

i know this is the claim, and i'm sure they liked to make that claim, but just because it's a claim doesn't make it true

you think they're rooting around between those thighs and don't think "ehhh the butthole is just over there..." ?

dunno this is in the era before condoms and fleets

also antibiotics

• Locked thread