Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Snak posted:

I mean, "'Medellin' refers to a time when the drug trade was controlled by a single authority" (paraphrased). The Medellin Cartel isn't really ever called that, because when we talk about it, we only use one name: Pablo Escobar.

edit: Unrelated: does anyone know of a good place to buy the yellow skull poster for Sicario? I almost thought it wasn't an official poster because of how hard it is to find, but it's on the official site. I just want to buy a real one from somewhere and not some "pirated" print. Like the only place I found to buy a full sized one is some sketchy ebay seller in China.

Moviepostershop.com has good quality stuff as long as you don't get the GIANT ones.

Also this thread is really good, keep up the great discussion guys. I just saw it tonight, I'll write about it soon when it's not 2:30am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Death By The Blues posted:

Thank you. We were worried there where actually too many people doing it, so we had to really focus and commit to it. We would love to make a focused thread on CD, but I don't think we can self promote sadly.

Please do, your video was great and I'd love more people to see them.

• Locked thread