Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Anyone playing on Commander? I'm fighting Devastator and the difficulty (of him) is not very hard, but he's a damage sponge. I beat on him for 10 minutes and only get 10% of the health bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Static Rook posted:

Okay just finished my first playthrough. 7 Chapters + final fight I'd say I hit 8 hours. loving awesome game and the last chapter makes you feel like a badass.

I think weapons and upgrades carry over from playthrough to playthrough so you might want to start on Warrior. That way you can build up your stats and upgrade weapons and stuff. It shouldn't be taking that long to take him down.

Thats fair. I just didn't want it to be too easy.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
When do you go bak to the hub or whatever? trying to reach that before I stop... I just arrived at the base of the Steel Tower?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Percent-wise. how far in is Soundwave?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

In the story quest? You briefly fight him in the second level, but he's the main boss of the third-to-last stage I think?

Sorry, first play through, first meeting of him.

• Locked thread