Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BottledBodhisvata posted:

My girlfriend will leave me after tonight I know it

My rear end sings a song of lonely nights

gonna have to go gay my friend, the gays are no strangers to anal scarring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
free bags of Yog-Sothoth's dandruff co-starring delicious corn puff tubes or what mortals call "Extra Hot Flaming Cheetos" will be sent to the residences of all the United States presidential candidates in a mind-obliterating assassination plan that will leave the Dangerously Cheesy Party unopposed in the bid for presidency

a lot of goons are going to be mad when they find out that Bernie Sanders did not save any bags of the hell-snacks for lower working class

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

BottledBodhisvata posted:

oh god there's something dead inside me

Whats his name? :smugdog:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

free bags of Yog-Sothoth's dandruff co-starring delicious corn puff tubes or what mortals call "Extra Hot Flaming Cheetos" will be sent to the residences of all the United States presidential candidates in a mind-obliterating assassination plan that will leave the Dangerously Cheesy Party unopposed in the bid for presidency

a lot of goons are going to be mad when they find out that Bernie Sanders did not save any bags of the hell-snacks for lower working class

whoa buddy LF had to go for a reason you know

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
in a surprise to no one Chester will be the first and last fan-voted for DLC character for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, Reggie Fils-aime had no comment on the subject due to being petrified like a Pompeii corpse in cheese dust

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cayenne pepper cant melt calloused buttholes

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it feels like someone lit a firecracker in my rectum

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

thats the response I get when i'm licking a guy booty hole

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Putty posted:

They go in your MOUTH putty drat

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i tried to eat a box of Cheerios + Ancient Grains to fight fire with fire so to say, but it seems the primordial Cheetos predate the ancient grains as well as time itself

now i both have a fiery rear end in a top hat and cannot stop vomiting scarabs, thanks a lot Fritos Lay how about you add the sweat from my volatile rear end in a top hat to your dumb chips flavor contest

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
This cool dude knows what's up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNs-jAUi8A8

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

I once had a business flight and my coworker decided to eat a bag of these en route.

We were an hour into our rental car drive through the arizona desert when he told me he kinda needed to use the bathroom, so I didn't think too much of it. Then an hour later his stomach started making these horrifically loud noises and he stared at me with such intensity as I've never seen before while saying "I need a toilet now." I let him off at the door to a walgreens and he took off inside like an olympic sprinter.

i didn't think much of this on the first page before i knew the consequences of the Demon rear end in a top hat Armageddon, but now i'm interested

what did your friend name his new child? did you leave it in the desert and/or walmart? did the baby say anything about the ultimate end of everything that exists?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this was literally the first reply to the thread

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Wash them down with vodka and some pepperoni on the side.

Your rear end in a top hat will become a calcified donut.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

this was literally the first reply to the thread

lol i'm retarded

well posting again for page 2 because it's funny

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

lol if you can't even handle spicy cheetos

i love the taste of spicy food but my hosed up slav genes and their expectations of bland gruel have ruined my enjoyment of it in my later years in life; i suffer from extreme cramping, diarrhea, and intestinal ulcers when i eat spicy food so please enjoy it for me everyone im going to kill myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Spicy food is great but whatever horrendous maltodextrin-based hell they use to put in those cause me nothing but pain

gently caress you, Frito Lay

• Locked thread