Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
we had a bunch of black bears where i grew up and thry are really skittish and cowardly and not cool pooping bears like that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i was 14 my hound dog cornered a ground hog under the porch. my little brother woke me up and told me the groundhog was scratching up corys dog face. i grabbed an axe and broke its back, it made a horrible squealing noise and cory grabbed it and ran off with its twitching body. my dad was just driving up the road and he managed to salvage its corpse from cory and get it into a trash bag. the next day i got yelled at because i forgot to clean the fur off the ax i used. we had a log splitter at that point gently caress you dad

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dave_Indeed posted:

gently caress you, kid. Why the poo poo would you not clean off a tool after you use it? Oh my god, it's the principal.

I challenge you to a fight, gently caress it. Get drunk and come to Ohio so I can thrash you.

i was kind of shell shocked. but i grew into a tall lad with a strong jaw and broad shoulders until i set myself on fire and i turned into a tall retard with a strong jaw and broad shoulders and a horribly disfigured face who works out a lot

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
we had a little peach tree on the top of our cul-de-sac and it managed to live through 12 years of winnie poos clawing frantically at it

• Locked thread